Chapter 7

Ryan's POV
Next morning

I woke up bright and early which was normal for me  since I was  used to getting up bright and early when touring with my boys also I could not sleep because I was dreaming about her.  

Penelope the girl who was band's photographer last night.

I usualy meet a lot of girls in concerts but this time it was different -there was something about her that pulled me in and captivited me.

She was down to earth and very nice and shy. I was really glad we were roomies on  tour bus because I wanted to know her better.

              Maybe something between us will blosom but if not then I hoped we could become friends because from my first imppresions she was just my type of person-she  not only she was was down to earth who was creative and very nice and sweet and smart yet  a bit shy plus she was  also stunning and made my heart beat faster and to be honest take my breath away a bit.

                 When I caught her last nigh I felt spark between us-we instantly clicked and it felt magical and at concert as I was playing my guitar last night I could not keep my eyes of her as she was taking pictures of me and boys as well as crowd and as I got home I could not stop thinking about her.

What was it about her that pulled me in?

I looked outside the window and saw that sun had just risen  after taking her beauty rest for the night.

''Ryan today will be great''I said to myself before getting up from my bed-I lived in house with backyard that was located in suburbs -it has two stories. First floor was where I entertained guests and had my studio where me and boys would record often but second floor was where my closet and my bedroom and bathroom was located.

I also had place in Vancover but for now it was getting renovated ,and for now I was living in  Toronto since my brother lived near and it was one of biggest captials of music . I dashed in my walkthrough closet and put on my running clothes and grabbed my phone and earphones and went downstairs. I checked my phone since it was beeping and I saw it was message from her.

Penelope...

''Morning how did you slept  ,so explain more about roomie thing''she wrote.

 I wanted to write ''I slept bad because I could not stop thinking about you'' but then my inner voice yelled ''Ryan no, that is not how you talk with woman do it gentle you need to woo her first''

 I chuckled and responded ''I slept okay how about you and roomie thing is that we both sleep at same section of bus and we are roomies while at hotel also this is first time we doing it ''

I then connected my earphones to my phone and was about to go on quick run when she replied ''Oh that is nice , I slept alright and  its because we are both single and dont have partners am I right?''

I quickly replied ''Yes '' and walked out of door and went on quick run. 

The weather was perfect for run-not too cold or not too warm where one sweats like pig, it was a bit windy but yet it was bearable.

I listened to Imagine Dragons Dan's manly yet mellow voice singing about life-the song was perfect for running. It had perfect beat , perfect lyrics and the voicals oh man the vocals. I smiled and continued to run when my phone began to rang.

It was brother Jason.

I went aside and picked up phone and said ''Yes brother whats up''