Chapter 18

Ryan's POV

        After we got back from  the beach all of us disperesed for a bit until diner time -Daniel and Felix and Zara went to see bird park , Avalon and Dawson went to meet up with friends.

        Mike went to work out with his trainer,Avril went to see the center with Chad  and Amanda decided to work in home  office  and Me and Penelope decided to rent bikes and see town as well spend time together as couple.

I was already wearing my shorts and t-shirt as well sneakers and now I was waiting for Penelope  finish getting ready

I looked at my girlfriend  getting ready after we had a passionate make out session in shower. I was in love with her and I love watching her overcome her shyness around me she looked stunning in shorts and sneakers  with a black sole and white bra which hugged her breasts perfecly.

     Penelope then let  her soft brown hair out  and  put on   white top which hugged every curve of her body .

I bit my lip as I looked at Penelope  who smiled at me saying ''Stop biting your lip babe'' and I flushed and asked ''Why babe you are  so breathtaking I just cannot stop looking at you''. She then got up from chair and sat in my lap and said as she cupped my face  ''Because I wanna do that''.

''Thats my job''I murmured  as I pressed my lips against her soft pulsing neck vein and gently bit her neck leaving a lovebite making her moan softly. 

I pulled Penelope close and flipped us over making her be on bottom and kissed her deeply as I stroked her body , Penelope wrapped her legs around my hip making our hips clash against each other earning a sexual grunt from me due to our hips clashing  . 

''Is that banana in your pants or you are happy to see me babe'' Penelope murmured and I brushed her hair on side leaned down  and wispered in  her ear ''I am very happy to see you babe only I can make you feel like this only I can see you like this  tonight  when I will get you alone and make you come like train '' and I gently bit her neck making her arch her back.

 I pressed my forehead against Penelope's and  said '''Also I will show you how much I love you baby and how much you mean to me'', she then kissed me softly and murmured ''I love you too babe also can't wait''.

 We then both got up and I helped Penelope put her mini backpack on her back. Then I grabbed her hand and we dashed outside and went to see the town.

~~~~~~~

Maui in noon was lively-people were sitting outside drinking beverages and talking, sellers were selling goods  on streets and children were  playing and enjoying the warm weather. I pulled Penelope close  from behind as she took pictures of scenery. I really loved to watching her work and get giddy as she sees her art. 

Then a little girl  came up to us and put a flower in Penelope's hair and asked a dance -Penelope handed me camera and danced with a little girl  with long brown hair and brown eyes who cuddled close to Penelope.  I watched her and little girl dance looking natural and then realized that Penelope is my person.

She is my missing piece that I had been looking for a long time-I wanted to marry her and settle down and have kids with her as well as grow old with her  .

I just really hope she feels the same about me .

I looked at Penelope and the little girl dance -it looked so cute and precious  I took picture of Penelope smiling and glowing from joy. Penelope then gave the girl back to woman who was aperantly girl's mom and walked back to me.

''That looked  cute babe'' I murmured and pulled her close. She nodded and kissed me softly earning a moan from me and she then said ''Lets annouce we are dating babe?'' and I nodded and she handed meher phone and I took a selfie of us two with her phone and she posted on Instagram and we walked to bike rental place .