***𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠***

· Shane Pov ·

Oh great I have history with Mr. Harris next..just what I needed. *note the sarcasm* Atleast I have Jackson and Danny in this class otherwise I would probably jump of the school roof and let myself be flattened out like a pancakes and yes that is how much I hate Mr. Harris he is a complete dick to everyone and for no reason whatsoever I bet he hasn't been laid.

"Miss Mahealani you are late" He stated montonously "I understand you situation but that does not give you any excuses to be late for my class" He finishes.

I nod my head and take the seat next to Danny that's behind Jackson's seat.

"Hey guys" I whispered to them.

"Sup" They both replied with sympathetic smiles.

I roll my eyes and ignore the looks and start passing notes to them both asking them if they are up for going for a jog in the woods.

(Jackson = Italic Danny = Bold Shane = Italic Bold

Cba to go for a run how about a movie instead? - J

Na but im up for pizza - D

I rolled my eyes and quietly groaned at their replies.

You both are so lazy! Cmon I don't wanna go on my own :( - S

I flick the note to Danny who writes his reply then he passes it to Jackson who chuckles then replies jandig it right back to me.

We are not lazy! Do you see how much we do during lacrosse? but seriously I want pizza. - D

Im up for pizza! and your calling us lazy? says the girl who makes me carry her to her bed after movie nights! - J

I playfully glare at them both causing them to snicker as Mr. Harris pairs us up for the new assignment.

"Alison Argent and Jackson Whittemore" He calls out causing Jackson to grin "Danny Mahealani and Lydia Martin" He speaks up Lydia smiles at Danny then goes back to filing her nails "Stiles Stilinski and Shane Mahealani" I look over to Stiles and smile at him and give him a little wave and well..he pretty much looked like he was gonna hyperventilate.

After Mr.Harris finished calling out all the names we all went to join our partner, Stiles came over to me and smiled slightly taking the seat that once belonged to Danny.

"Hi" He said waving awkwardly.

"Hey" I grinned giving him a playful nudge.

"So what do you wanna do our project on?" He asked.

"Uhm..how about..Martin Luther King? He was a cool guy" I shrugged not really intrested in the project but atleast Stiles is funny so it should be good.

He groans and shakes his head.

"Mostly everyone will probably do their project on him atleast pick someone fun" He jokes.

I smiled knowing our project is gonna be..intresting.

Me and Stiles started planning our project and researched some facts and information on the person we decided to do our project on.

A little while later the bell went for lunchtime and me and Stiles headed into the cafeteria and sat down together at a table and I pulled my laptop out while Stiles got his notebook and took more notes.

.

"Mr. Harris is gonna hate us" He grinned.

I laughed loudly nodding my head in agreement.

"I totally agree!" I smirked.

I heard someone clear their throat awkwardly and looked up to see Scott McCall standing their looking between me and Stiles in confusion.

"Um..h-hi" He stuttered cutely.

I waved and he sat down next to Stiles and ate his food while me and Stiles worked on our project and we filled Scott in on what we are doing and he laughed which made my stomach get butterflies instantly at the heavenly sound.

"Won't he hate you more?" He asked shaking his head chuckling.

We both shrugged grinning like maniacs.

"We'll find out" We both said in unison then looked at eachother and burst out laughing.

"Whoa..better tell Danny I found a new twin" I joked.

"I have always wanted an annoying sister like you" He joked playing along.

I gasped dramatically and whacked his arm.

"Scott tell him that I'm not annoying" I pouted doing the puppy eyes and batting my eyelashes at him.

"She isn't annoying Stiles" He said blushing while looking at me making my smile widen.

"Your only saying that caus- OW!" He groaned from Scott whacking him behind the head.

I laughed and we all started talking some more about random things like our hobbies etc amd got to know eachother more, Scott even joined in but halfway through he looked deep in thought like he was listening into a conversation then started to get quiet after that leaving me and Stiles confused.

"Well I better go I'll catch you both later as usual nice talking to you" I winked at Scott playfully causing him to blush again making me giggle he is so cute!

I left for my next class which was photography and we went outside today so thankfully I could wonder off and have another joint before lesson finishes. The rest of the day was pretty damn boring I skipped last lesson and went home early and showered then put on some running clothes and headed off into the woods ti clear my mind.

--------------------------
Sorry for the long wait! I know this chapter isn't very good but I'll do better next time. I had writers block but I will make it up to you!!!

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!