6. {Permanently stuck}

Jisung POV

When Chan finally found a parking spot and the parking lot we all jumped out at once. The group ran in through the front and doors and towards the front desk.

"Excuse me which room is Lee Felix staying in? We're his friends." Chan asked. The front desk lady looked up.

"Are you here to visit? He is on the top floor, in room 127." The lady smiled. "Yes and thank you." Chan replied back politely.

We took the elevator up to the top floor. As we were going up I looked over at Hyunjin and he looked beyond worried, he was tearing up as well. Seungmin hugged him and whispered sweet and calming things into his ear to calm him down.

The elevator finally reached the top floor and everyone in the group quickly ran to the location of the room.

I walked up to one room and looked at the number.

room 127

I sighed deeply and knocked softly.

"Come in!" I heard a deep voice yell from the other side, although the voice was deep I just shrugged it off as a docter or his parent.

I opened it and was met with the familiar freckled smile.

"Felix!" I was almost trampled to death once I heard that high pitched yell from Hyunjin. I smiled as I saw the male encase the aussie in a warm hug.

The others walked in as well, also eager to see their friend still up and well.

Felix cleared his throat. "Hey guys."

Everyone in the room gasped and stopped what they were doing.
"Felix.. Your voice!" Jeongin was so surprised.

"Yeah, I thought it was just puberty, turns out when Changbin was kicking me he must have hit my vocal cords

"Yeah, I thought it was just puberty, turns out when Changbin was kicking me he must have hit my vocal cords." Felix said huskily, which was obviously not on purpose.

"Wait, so you're saying your voice is permanently stuck like this?" Seungmin asked.

Felix nodded. "You don't like it?"

Everyone shook their head.

"I love it!" Woojin chimed. We all agreed and this only made Felix smile brighter.
During this time I decided to take in everything else in the room. I looked away from the bed. There were 4 beds in the room but 2 were currently occupied. 2? Who's that? Maybe it's just some other patient? I stared at the other bed which was by the doorway while Felix's bed was sitting beside the window on the other side.

The person was turned the other way, and from what I could gather they were a male. Curiosity got the best of me and I walked back to Felix's bed.

"Hey Felix, who's that over there?" I interrupted. Felix looked towards the other corner. "I don't know, when I was put in here I was knocked out, and when I woke up they were there." He said cluelessly. I nodded.

Author POV

After the visit everyone went home. While that person that was in there was still on Jisung's mind. If Felix and Changbin were both sent to the hospital, where was Changbin?

Chan dropped both Jeongin and Jisung back at their house.

Jisung went up stairs, he crawled up the little stairs and pushed up the door flap. He sat on his bed and decided to go on his phone.

Knock Knock. He looked up from his phone and the door flap was pushed up and revealed a Jeongin. He poked his head up gave his signature smile.

"What do you need Jeongin?" Jisung asked boredly while resting his chin on his hand. "Chan texted me and he said there's going to be a party tomorrow and practically everyone in the school is invited." Jeongin walked into the room more and sat on Jisung's window sill. Jisung processed the words in his head, then the squirrel boy's eyes widen. "A-a party?" The brown haired boy said shocked. "Well duh! You're coming aren't you?" Jeongin asked. I rubbed the back of my neck with an 'I don't know' face.

Jeongin pouted, and walked over to Jisung's bed. "C'mon bro everyone's going, even our squad." Jisung rolled his eyes. "Please don't call our group the 'squad' ever again." I said playfully. Jeongin giggles, he then looked over at Jisung's dresser. "You know, it's been a while since we've went shopping for new clothes." He said with a smirk, Jeongin looked at both his and Jisung's hair. "-And we haven't died our hair in a while." Jisung smiled. "Alright, I get what you're hinting at."

"Do you want the rest of our friends to come with us or just us?" I asked while grabbing my wallet and phone. Jeongin thought for a moment. "Just us! Because I wnat our new hair to be a surprise and so will our clothing." He said while extremely excited.

We both crawled out from my room and down the main stairs of the house.
I quickly ran to the fridge and grabbed my monster energy drink. "Dude I told you to stop drinking those! You're either going to get diabetes or a heart attack!" Jeongin scolded with his hands on his hips dramatically, while waiting at the door.

I laughed. "Well right now, you currently look like a mom." Jeongin then put his hand on his chest with a gasp. "I do not!" I just laughed and I walked passed him to open the door.

We walked out and started heading towards the mall.

-

:]]]] I was listening to the song at the top while writing this and I thought it fit the vibe of happiness during the hospital scene.

That will be all!
👋