14. {Its you!}

It's short but fluffy as heck so be prepared!

Jisung dream POV

"You're safe."

Those words hung in Jisung's mind.

He opened his eyes, Jisung was back in that closet. He saw a shadow figure peering through the cracks of the closet doors. Jisung hesitantly grabbed the door knob and turned it. There stood a boy, seemingly one year older than him, he had dark brown hair. Jisung looked at him with curiosity, he looked so familiar. He started to have that same damn feeling.

Jisung felt. Calm.

Jisung felt calm when the boy looked at him. Just like when Minho looks at him.

The boy reached for Jisung's hand, and took it in his grasp.

Minho dream POV

His hand felt so soft, it made me feel warm and comfortable compared to the wreck of a house we're in.

I gently helped pull him out of the closet, he stumbled a bit and he ended up falling into me. I quickly wrapped my arms around him to keep him from stumbling anywhere else. This position felt very familiar, I looked at his neck.

Red and purple marks. "Jisung?"

////

At that moment we woke up.

I opened my eyes and looked down at Jisung, his eyes were open as well. I looked around and noticed I was practically on top of him, my arms were comfortably wrapped around his waist. Jisung looked up at me and realized the position we're in, his face went different shades of red.

I chuckled when he brought his hands to his face to cover it. Cute.
"So, it's you." I stated. He kept his hands over his face. I didn't like it, I wanted to see him. I took ahold of his wrists with both hands and moved them to sides of his head. "A-are you mad you had to wait that long?" Jisung asked.

"Nope." I answered while moving my face into the crook of his neck. "Because it was worth the wait." I nuzzled more into his neck, earning a giggle from jisung. "M-Minho! Stop that!" He whined.

I pulled back and smiled. "I can't help it, your too cute." I took a long glance at his lips, asking for permission. Jisung noticed and nodded his head. I leaned in and kissed him passionately.
It was a short but sweet kiss.

I pulled away and looked him in the eyes, and I started to remember what I had said to him yesterday.

///

Jisung POV

I felt him pull away and I opened my eyes and he was staring at me. "Why did you stop?" I asked.

Minho sighed. "I-I didn't mean it." I gave him a confused look. "You didn't mean what?" He moved off of me and sat up straight on the bed and I did as well. "I didn't mean those things I said yesterday, I couldn't, not after that party." Minho explained.

"What are you trying to say then?"I asked. Minho looked down for minute, he sighed again and looked back up.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me, if I wanted you to forget anything I ever did. It would be what I told you yesterday." He hugged me tightly, I hugged him back of course. "I-I like you Jisung."

I froze, he likes me? I look at him and smile. "I think I like you too, Minho." He giggles and snuggles into my neck again. Minho pushed me back down onto the bed. A sharp pain shoots through my stomach. I groaned in pain and Minho instantly sits back up. "A-sorry, I got too excited." He rubbed the back of his neck embarrassingly.

He leaned back down and hugged me again. I snuggled into his chest and he held me close.

The bell rang. The door was closed so we had nothing to worry about. "Minho, don't you have to go to class?" I asked. "I'm not leaving you here, and plus you're my tutor remember?" Minho reminded.

We snuggled on the bed for a few more minutes, until we heard the door open. "Jisung! Are you okay?" A blonde aussie and a bunch of other bursted into the room.

"We heard you got- Oh." Hyunjin stopped mid sentence once he took in the sight, of me cuddling with Minho.

Minho quickly let go of me and we both sat up quickly. "Are we interrupting something or..." Seungmin said awkwardly.

"Wait a minute, what the hell are you doing here?" Felix popped out of nowhere.

"You're out of the hospital?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Yeah! I just got out a few hours ag- Hey! Don't ry and change the subject! What is Minho doing here?" Felix said.

Changbin walked from behind Felix. "I want to talk with him actually." He said with his usual low voice. I looked over at Minho and he whispered 'I'll be okay'

Minho slipped out of the bed and walked out into the hallway passed the others to meet Changbin.

I looked back at the others with an embarrassed look. Hyunjin had a smirk. "So, are y'all fucking?"

Eye-

I died of fluff!

Eye-—I died of fluff!

That will be all!
👋