Ch.5

~recap~

I was about to walk out when a voice stopped me. 'Don't leave that poor girl alone, she needs your help, make sure you don't get her to fall in love with you. Wouldn't want her to make a mistake like that other girl hm? Am I wrong, ruru?' I clenched my hands into fists, that nickname. "Mitsuki" i muttered. 'She won't make the same mistake like you did mitsuki'

~Continuation~

'Mitsuki, what happened to you hm?' I teased. 'W-well if you wanna know.. you..you happened. I fell in love with you and you neglected me.' 'Hmm is that it. You know you make me sick.' I said with anger evident in my voice. 'No.no, no! You're not sick of me! No.NO!' She screamed.

I blocked her from my mind. ' sorry Mitsuki but I can't deal with you're bull crap, not today not tomorrow. Not anytime soon.' After that I felt someone jump on my back. "Hmm." I look back only turning my head and saw a little kid. 'No he's not a little kid he must be a high schooler, third year hm?'

"Mitsukuni" a deeper voice called out. I looked up and saw a taller male. "It's alright." I said, I looked down at mitsukuni and saw him smiling at me. I gave him a small smile in return, he reminds me of Eren. My eyes widened, 'SHIT! I was supposed to pick him up after school!' "Is something wrong ruru-kun?" I looked down, "please excuse me I'll be back" I said as I quickly rushed out the doors of the club and the school gate, and finding my motor cycle making my way to Eren's school.

(Time skip)

"Sorry I'm late." I said, I looked around trying to find Eren when I felt a light tug on my sweater. "Daddy..I'm down here" (don't go thinking wrong 😏) I looked down and saw Eren, I smiled and picked him up. "How about we go for a little adventure eh?" I saw eren's green hues light up.

(Another time skip... they are at Ouran now :1)

After parking my motorcycle I went inside Ouran high with Eren on my shoulders. "Woah.. hey daddy why are we in a castle?" He asked. "Well this isn't a castle, it's a school. We are here because I got into a 'problem'. But it will be okay." I said trying not to make him worry. He looked at me and nodded.

I made my way to music room #3 as Eren was repeating "are we there yet?" Over and over again. It was getting a little bit annoying but, you gotta do what you gotta do. Finally I stopped in front of music room #3's door and told Eren we arrived. I opened the door to see Haruhi in a uniform. 'i definitely missed something, oh well'

Eren was now inside my jackets hood so no one is able to know he's here. I was at least able to convince the prime minister if i could have Eren with me at school, he agreed but Eren couldn't cause much trouble. I went up to Haruhi and asked her if I could talk to her for a minute, so I dragged her outside.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked. I started fidgeting in my spot deciding whether I should tell her my brother is now going to be with me when I'm at school..so I pulled him out of my hood. "Why do you have a little child with you?" She asked as she was giving me hints she wanted to carry Eren. "Well he's my little brother..but he takes me as his dad. His babysitter said that he wouldn't stop crying and would demand to see me. So I asked the prime minister if I could have him with me at school and he agreed" I explained while handing Eren to her.

Haruhi then nodded and looked at Eren with soft eyes and a small smile adorned on her face. "So what's with the new look?" I asked with a smug look. "Well turns out they turned me in a temporary member...damn these rich people." She whispered the last part but I was able to hear. I chuckled at this, "I was thinking the same thing ya know."

To be continued