Ch.7

~Recap~

"Sure" i responde, "i mean if it's ok with your parents?" I asked. She paused for a minutes before nodding her head. 'Did I say something wrong?' I thought.

~continuation~

Me and Haruhi made our way over to her house, "hey haruhi, who do you live with if you don't mind me asking?" I asked, breaking the silence between us. "I live with my father." She responded.

*^* le Time skip*^*

After a while of walking silently most of the way we are finally in her front door step, the door opened up before haruhi could unlock it. "Haruhi! Your ba- who is this?" The person standing there looked like a woman, but when you take a closer look it was a MAN?!

"Oh, this is Haru Hitoshi, he's my friend." Haruhi said making me break out of my taught's. "N-nice to meet you um...-" I got cut off when they answered, " Ryoji, Ryoji Fujioka. Nice to meet you too." I awkwardly stood there for a while. "EH?!" I yelled.

*a few minutes later after explanations*

Haruhi and her father (ryoji) where sitting across from me, 'sh-' "I bet you're surprised now aren't you?" "Eheh, maybe a little, yea? I mean.. it's just that you kinda looked like a real woman for a second, could've fooled me if it weren't for you're voice...not that there's anything bad with it, and now I'm just rambling now aren't I?"

"Anyway, what business do you have with my daughter?" *gulp* "dad he's just a friend from school, he's the other honor student there too" Haruhi said, 'such an angel T^T' I thought.

Ryoji then got up and walked up to me, he started to get closer to my face as I was trying to back up. "Hmm, well then," Ryoji started, " you are more than welcome to come by," He firmed a closed eyed smile as his eyebrow was twitching slightly, "but, if I find out you hurt her, you will pay hell for what you do"

"H-hai! Yes ma' am, I mean sir!" I exclaimed, at this point I'm probably sweating bullets! "Hey, um, Haru would you want something to drink?" Haruhi asked, "y-yea, sure, anything is fine with me" I said looking back at her from behind Ryoji.

After a while of an awkward tension between me and Ryoji, Haruhi came back holding a tray that had three cups of what I asume was tea of some sort. "Thanks" I said as she placed a cup in front of me.

I started takin slow sips, as soon as Haruhi was about to say something Ryoji interrupted asking me a couple of questions like, 'what are you're plans for the future?' 'Who do you live with?' 'Where do you live?' 'How old are you?' And so on.
(Tbh my dad if he ever met my bf, which is non-existent cuz I can only love anime boys ;-;)
"Dad you're gonna freak him out" Haruhi said "nonsense darling, after all he's okay with it, isn't that right haru~" Ryoji said my name filled with nuisance, "h-hai" I said.

'At this point I shouldn't do something I might regret later on, I mean Mr, Fujioka isn't someone to mess with after all.' I looked down at my arms forgetting that I had Eren, but when I saw him he was sleeping peacefully, 'Damn even after all of that?'

(I kinda forgot about little Eren and just added that as I was looking, gomen'nasai)

I carefully got my phone from out of my pocket and saw that I had '12 missed calls from mom' and '43 messages from mom' I sweat dropped before looking back at the fujioka's "umm, I'm sorry but please excuse us, we have to leave right now" I said as I stood up and bowed. "It's alright, now hurry along before it gets to dark" Ryoji said with a please smile.

Thank you all for the support I will be sure to be updating more :)
Next up will be an angry Ms. Hitoshi
Byeee 👋