Scenerio 9: Can't do anything right

(Note: I'm only using my oc Shannon Quill for this. The character of choice can't be Rocket or Peter Quill. Rocket does not know about Shannon's past.)

Shannon Quill has had a rough childhood. She doesn't talk about it much. She was at the tower and just got back from a mission that she had messed up on. She got into an argument with (character of choice). (Character of choice) yells at Shannon saying she can't do anything right.
Shannon takes it to heart. She believes that she can't do anything right. She ends up going to her room and locking the door. She crying. Rocket or Quill (can be both) are walking by Shannon's room. He hear her crying and knocks on the door. "Shan? Are you okay?" Rocket\Peter asks.

You also got back from a mission that you had messed up on. You were back at the tower. You got into an argument with (character if choice (can't be your crush). (Character if choice yells at you sayig you cant do anything right. You get upset by that and goes to your room. You end up locking your door ad well and cry. Your crush is walking by your roonlm and hears you crying? "Y\N? Ate you okay?" Your crush asks. What happens. What do you and Shannon do? Do you exain what happens? Do you ignore it?