Scenerio 11: Depressed

⚠️Warning: this is a dark and edgy scenerio. If you don't like or you are not into this dark, edge and depressed roleplay then skip over this page and forget this was ever here alright?⚠️

Just making sure. If you're still here wanna rp it?
(I'm only using my oc Allison for this one)

Allison has been sneaking to the cells to talk to her older brother Owen. You, Y\C and Tony have no clue about this. Allison has been trying to get her brother to come back to the good side. It hasn't worked out so far. (We can start the rp here ➡️) One day, you notice Allison has been distant towards you, Y\C and Tony. You find that a bit suscpious. Allison was walking to the cells. You follow her out of curiosity. You see her talking to Owen. You aren't quiet sure what to think. You keep watching and listening. Then you hear Owen yelling terrible things to Allison. Then a second later, Allison starts to cry and leave. Allison goes to her room and doesn't come out. Tony doesn't know what's going on and he is worried. Later that night, when you were saying good night you end up finding Allison cutting herself and crying non  stop. What happens? How do you react? How does Tony react? Does Tony even find out the truth?