Chapter Four

Hey!!!!!!:D I don't think anyone's reading this but i'll just keep going...ok? I don't think anyone likes my stories though.... Rileyyx3 is Riley's username. And JaeJ is Jae's username. Jae is Riley's friend. OK? Got it? GREAT :) There's gonna be lots of WWE references in the story so watch out!!

~~~

Hey girl. How's it going? ~JaeJ

Ehh i'm doing ok... Did you know she had 9 sons? ~Rileyyx3

No really?! R they hot?? ~JaeJ

Umm... They're mostly little kids... but theres a guy my age in the family ~Rileyyx3

Oh koolio. :D I'm so bored xD ~JaeJ

LOLMi2  >.......<  Kay gtg!! bye hunn  ~Rileyyx3

Byeee ;) luv u  ~JaeJ

luvv youu ~Rileyyx3

I sighed and put down my phone. I was so bored! What am I gonna do? It's only Sunday so I don't have school until tomorrow. And it was only 12:00 pm. I decided to go down to the kitchen to get food or ask the chef to make a tuna sandwich for me.

"Hey Chef Pablo! Can you please make me a tuna sandwich?" I asked him.

"Hello Miss Riley. And sure I will." Replied the chef.

"Kay thanks" 

"No problem." 

After he finished making the sandwich, I told him it was very delicious and thanks again. I went over to my room and watched some WWE (Wrestling). Another recap of Raw. Ugh. I went to the pool outside and sat down on a chair. It was quiet I wonder where the family was. Sebastian,Jennifer's two-yr-old son came running down to me. 

"Wiley will you wead with me?" Sebastian asked.

"Uhh... Sure. Why not?"

Sebastian ushered me into his room and handed me a book named: The Little Engine That Could. I read the book to him slowly so he can understand the words. But as soon as I was done,he was already sleeping. I checked my clock and it was only 1:24 pm. I left the room very quietly and closed the door behind me. 

I went back down to the kitchen again where Pablo was cooking stuff. I asked him where everyone else was and he told me she took Luke,Matthew,Nathan,David and Tyler shopping. He had no clue where Sam,Max,and Lucas was. As a matter of fact,I didn't see Lucas since I came to Tampa. Ehh... Wonder where he is.