[CB] Collab with geminigraphics

Made for: geminigraphics and myselfType of Graphics: cover -- manipulatedTime taken: 2 hours

Type of Graphics: cover -- manipulated
Time taken: 2 hours

Made for: geminigraphics and myselfType of Graphics: cover -- manipulatedTime taken: 2 hours

author's note

Hey everyone!

Today, I'm bringing you guys yet another collab! This time, it's with the crazy amazing geminigraphics and she's one of the nicest, kindest and most friendly person you'll ever meet around. If you haven't checked out her works, you should totally do so! She's a mobile designer that makes stunning works. Link to her account and graphics portfolio will be in the comment section! 

I did a crappy base for her and she did an amazing job in the finish! I originally envisioned this as the Three Musketeers in a cyberpunk AU, but I think Powerpuff Girls match this better!

Hafsah did an amazing job at this base, and I love it! Everything about it screams nostalgia to me. The lighting, the colours, the fonts...they're super pretty and reminds me of that 90s retro style!

Question of the Day: How do you stay refreshed and cool in the summer?

Since exams are over, I will be more active on my social media, including Wattpad, Discord and Instagram! I will be revamping my Instagram account throughout the summer, and I hope to share more of my life with you guys there, including work progresses, snapshots of my life etc. 

If you would like to collab with me, feel free to PM me via Wattpad, Discord, Instagram or my email! I'm always up for a good collab :)

Please tell me what you think in the comments below. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Don't forget to vote as well!

Thank you for visiting Fantasia Graphics! I hope you had a pleasant stay and you're always welcome in the Cabin.

Yours,
Arlena xoxo

Yours,Arlena xoxo