[CE] Phoenix

Made for: ShutUpAndWriteClubType of Graphics: Cover -- manipulatedTime taken: 4 hoursResources:DeviantartVitaly-SokolfaestockXerStockHZ-Designs

Type of Graphics: Cover -- manipulated
Time taken: 4 hours
Resources:

Deviantart
Vitaly-Sokol
faestock
XerStock
HZ-Designs

Pixabay
ntnvnc

Fonts: Triforce

PixabayntnvncFonts: Triforce

author's note

I did this at one o'clock in the morning, so it looks like a huge mess.

This is for round three of the Design-It Challenge. Our dear leader, Jessika, posted a fake request:

Title: Phoenix
Subtitle: Embrace the Fire
Author: (your name / username)
Genre: Fantasy
Summary: Aura Alpheos is a Phoenix. She possesses the Fire, which is what gives a Phoenix its power of rebirth. Being a Phoenix means that she is one of the most powerful supernatural creatures to walk the earth, and that when she turns eighteen and comes to full power, she will take her rightful place on the throne.
Ideas: flames, crown, throne, phoeni, a girl with dark hair, a hand holding flames, wings

I started off with a version of Aura sitting on a throne and a phoenix behind her, but I couldn't find the right stocks. Then, I tried a version of Aura rising from the lava, spreading her arms like wings, but that also didn't work because I can't blend for life. 

I'm such a failure -_-

With the deadline pressure and my competitiveness — I was in the lead — I pushed myself to work on Saturday night for four hours straight, when I could've been enjoying movie night with popcorn with my family. When I finished this at two o'clock in the morning, I was exhausted and craving for my burrito of blankets and stuffed toys.

Overall, I'm quite pleased with this! It isn't my best work, but judging from the situation I was in, it was pretty much enough. The lighting is not bad and I think I nailed the aspect of staying true to the topic. 

Question of the Day: which are your favourite sources to search for stocks and which stock providers do you recommend?

As you can all tell, I am very desperate 😅 I really need more sources to search for stocks and  Faestock isn't always almighty.

If you would like to collab with me, feel free to PM me via Wattpad, Discord, Instagram or my email (all of them are in my bio)! I'm always up for a good collab. 

Please tell me what you think in the comment section below. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Don't forget to vote as well!

Thank you for visiting Fantasia Graphics! I hope you have a pleasant stay and you're always welcomed in the Cabin.

Yours,
Arlena xoxo

Yours,Arlena xoxo