Chapter 1 ×Vacation×

×Third Person POV×

Edd was finishing a scene from a movie. His black and white mask flew away from his face, when the director said he could have the vacation he wanted, for a year. He jumped up and down with so much joy, and left running to his house to pack up.

~~~~~~~~~~

Matt was having a photoshoot, boring as always. The lady taking his photos was also bored, they both didn't want to be there. Until Matt's manager came up. The manager was really abusive, and made him starve, but appearantly, he wanted Matt to have his vacation. He told the lady to say that to him, because Matt would not believe those words coming out of his manager's mouth. The lady told Matt about his vacation and he just yeeted the hat he was wearing and left running, without saying a word.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tom was having an usual concert, until he realised, that his songs were all repetitive, so he told his fans he needed a break to think of better musics.
He left the stage waving at all the people. Some were screaming, others were crying, others just didn't care at all.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tord was working on his last piece of clothing, until his coworker came up to him, saying that the dress looked amazing. After that, the girl just told Tord what the manager said to her. Tord was also getting a vacation!
He hugged his coworker and left like A NORMAL PERSON.

~~~~~~~~~~

They were all in the airport, waiting for eachother's private jet (wow they're so fancy-).

~~~~~~~~~~

×Time Skip To The Next Day×

All of them were in their respective appartements.

Tord was in a blue striped wallpaper appartement. It also had a pink couch, some shelves and a yellow carpet.

Matt was in an appartement with cyan wallpaper. It also had two light brown armchairs, with a table in the middle of both, a rose drawing and a white carpet.

Tom was in an appartement with green walls. A blue couch, a TV, a bookshelf, an armchair and a yellow carpet were also there.

Edd was in a pink coloured wallpaper appartement. The wall had a flower pattern coming out of an yellow armchair. There were also a small dark brown table and a beige carpet.

~~~~~~~~~~

×Edd's POV×

Wow... The appartement looked pretty amazing! It only needed a little more green, but eh, I can live with this!

"Hm... It looks pretty big... I SHALL EXPLORE THIS."

I walked a bit more and encountered a big bedroom, with a white and light brown colour scheme.

"Maybe I should meet my neighboors... Nah, maybe later." I said while walking a bit more further into the appartement.

I see... A huge closet.

"Jesus Christ... Imma just live in this closet-"

I said that, then I fell to the floor and stayed there. For a while.

~~~~~~~~~~

×To Be Continued!×

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and credits to the art maker!
It's not mine, so yea!

Phoenix out~