;Guest;

Oh, how she hated the entity

It obviously didn't want her anymore. But why give her his knife then?

After her (kind of) suicide, the (H/C) haired woke up in her own sheets again. Although the entity seemed eager to get rid of her, it still sent Frank's knife with her. It would only be a matter of time until he showed up at her door to retrieve it and it would be another opportunity for (Y/N) to just waltz back into the dark wonderland.

But, did she want to? No, there were one hundred reasons why she shouldn't go back; even though she wouldn't be able to name one.

The young girl sat up and stared at her black curtains. There was only a little gap where the light was able to sneak in but it was far from much to illuminate anything at all. To that, it was winter so the sun was mostly hidden behind gray clouds. Her (E/C) eyes scanned through her own room as if it was her first time here when she stopped her gaze at one particular drawing on the wall. It wasn't hers. Her mother drew it.

A simple lotus flower and even though her mother only used pencil, (Y/N) was sure it was a blue one. It was her favorite color after all.

Her stomach ached and although she knew that it must have been from hunger, she couldn't ignore the connection between the sick feeling she got when she remembered what her mother told her about the drawing.

She made it when she was pregnant with (Y/N) since the lotus was a symbol of rebirth and the sun. Her mother hoped that with the child growing inside of her, her problems would be solved automatically. (Y/N) hated how naive her parent was. Of course, nothing would have been better, she just made it more difficult for herself. But blamed it on her child instead.

A sigh left her lips as she averted her sight from it. Her mother haunted her too much for someone who had no contact with her.

Finally, she picked up on her stomach's cries for food and remembered her empty fridge.

Time to go outside again, she thought while swinging her legs over her bed and stretching her arms. Her body was sore from the constant physical activity like running for her life. Taking off her jacket and shirt, she searched for something else to wear; something that didn't smell like death and dirt.

(Y/N) knew that the realm took a toll on her nerves. But she didn't want to live in her old life anymore. Those gray walls, the nightmares, the isolation. There was nothing keeping her here. Maybe she should move to somewhere else and start again. Like she did when she moved out of her mother's house.

Grabbing her keys and backpack, the (H/C) haired was mentally and physically ready to leave, however, as soon as she opened the door, her body slammed it shut a second afterward. Her heart picked up its pace and seemed to bang against her ribcage.

„You keep on slamming the door right in my face, pumpkin?", she heard a muffled voice behind the door. Taking a step back, she tried to calm herself down before she could do something stupid.