Getting Taught A Lesson

So in the morning all the dogs got food but Lucky. She was the only one not to get food. She whispered something to Callie "Why didn't I get any food?" "I don't know all dogs get food, even I got food." Callie said. "I'm starving I haven't eaten in about five weeks." Lucky said. "No wonder your very skinny." Callie said. Buck walked to Lucky with Rex following. "Hello mutt!" Barked Buck. She backed up scared. "You have a fight today. And you better win!" Laughed Buck. "Good one Buck." Rex said. "Thank you Rex now come on we need to get the things ready." Buck whispered and they left. "What stuff do they need to get?" Lucky asked. "I can't say they told me to make it a suprise." Callie said. A guy came to her cage door, and took her. Lucky saw that a guy was coming to get her. She snarled as they slipped the catch pole in and caught her. He dragged her out and put her into a box. She snarled, looking for a way out. The door opened for both boxes and she walked out. This huge male comes out and laughes. "They sent a female for me to destroy, classic." She growles and tries looking for a way out. "There's no way out, sugar!" Laughed the boxer. "Don't call me that!" Lucky said as she lunged at him grabbing his neck. He swiped her off and lunged at her not missing. He grabbed her scruff and shook her viciously. "Get off of me!" She yelped. "No it's called the fights sweetie" He snarled throwing her againt the wall. She yelped and laid there in pain. "Mutt is no longer able to fight Diablo wins." The announcer said. "Watch your back sweetie!" He growled walking out. "Get your lazy butt up Mutt it's time to teach you a lesson." Jade said pulling her up by the scruff and clipped a leash to her choke collar. Jade tugged her to follow. Jade brought her into a dark room but when he turned on the lights she started backing up. Jade tugged her forwards and tied her up. Jade grabbed a whip and started whipping her. She yelped and tried moving but he kicked her. She whimpered and just stayed still. This is painful she continued to whimper. When he stopped he grabbed a hot metal thing and put it on her stinging her. She started bleeding a bit. When he was done he threw Lucky into a cage and walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY ITS LONG