Chapter 3: Patchy the pirate, Patchy's parrot and tweedle dum.

The bag was ripped off my head with so much force that I was sure my head would be ripped off with it.

"Hey! Go easy on the hair! This is literally the one day in my whole life I actually curled my hair!"

"Still doesn't help fix this does it," Barton said while smirking and gesturing to my face.

I pouted and said, "Rude!"

He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. Keep rolling your eyes. You might eventually find a brain back there."

He opened his mouth for, no doubt, another snarky comeback, when the doors were thrown open and Coulson and a man with a dark patched eye came in.

Of course, I couldn't resist saying,

"Oh dear! It's Patchy the pirate! Go away Patchy. I don't have any money or gold!" I cried hysterically while trying to bring my hands forward to shoo him before painfully realising that they were still tied together.

"I can assure you that I'm neither Patchy the pirate, nor do I want any gold. I do, however, need some answers to the questions I ask you," He said indignantly.

I raised my eyebrows,

"You're Nick Fury, right? Director of S.H.I.E.L.D."

There was an awkward pause which was broken by Barton bursting out,

"You know who we are?!!"

"Clearly, not bright, this one," I say to Fury, shaking my head at Barton," Of course I know who you all are. I've been calling you by your name in my head ever since I met you."

"But......But how??!"

"Yours is pretty obvious isn't it?"

There was another pause, this time broken by me,

"Oh god. You don't recognise me do you?!"

"Should I?"

"I'm the barista from the coffee shop you went to on Saturday. Explain to me again how you're called Hawkeye?"

"Oh.........right," He said with a face that looked like he was struggling to remember me before he registered my last sentence," Hey!"

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the director and Coulson who was watching us with amused looks on their faces.

"Sooooo........." I trailed off.

"Right. Will you both please excuse us." Fury asked the other two men. Actually, he ordered them to.

As soon as they left, he turned to me and told me,

"This is gonna be easy-"

"No, it's not, "I interrupted.

"..If  you co-operate with me."

".....Totally!"

He rolled his eyes, before sighing and asking me,

"State your name."

"Technically, you did not ask me that so I don't have to answer it."

"Fine. What is your name?"

"Nicole Kidman, "I said with a serious face.

He sighed, "What is your real name?"

"That is my real name. I'm Nicole Kidman. She is me. I'm her. We are one."

He slammed his hands on the table in frustration,

"Your name is not Nicole Kidman."He said gritting his teeth.