The bar again

#Lauras pov#

Sleeping like a puppy I get up early although it is my free day. Last night I really had too many drinks but I was out like a light immediately after my head hit the pillow. My deep sleep refreshed me more than I would have assumed. The last month I couldn't sleep very well. Laying in a bed alone was very hard for me. I have never slept alone my whole life. After I moved out of my parents house I moved in with my husband. I've never been alone my entire life. Now I'm more alone than I wish. Sipping on my mug I get lost in my thoughts. This hot guy last night was really dashing. How could he touch me like this? If I hadn't stopped him his hand would have been between my legs or worse in my panties all in public. I smile. It felt good somehow. I think back on how his breath felt on my neck how his touch gave me goosebumps, the shiver and electricity going through my veins. I couldn't remember ever feeling such things in my life. It was like we belong together, like a fire burning inside and he is the only one who can extinguish it.

I try to sweep my thoughts away and get dressed for the day after a relaxing shower. My children will show up later having dinner together and I have to prepare things there for. I decide going to the grocery store for shopping. 

"Morning, mom", my youngest says sleepily, "Why did you disappear so early last night? Who was that blond man at the bar I saw you talking to?"

"Oh, I don't know. He hasn't told me his name and it was time for me to go to bed. You know I'm not the youngest", I wink at her.

"Yeah, yeah but he was hot really. I think he tried to hit on you", she murmurs her eyes rubbing.

"Do you want breakfast?", I ask changing the topic because I really don't want to talk with my kid about this hot and cocky man.

"Sure. Fruits and yogurt sounds good and a mug of coffee would be great", she smiles.

I prepare her breakfast asking, "You don't want to go with me to the grocery, do you?"

"No, I'm too tired. I think I'm gonna hit the bed for another round after breakfast", she yawns.

"Okay, do that. See you later, bye honey"

#Shades pov#

Three weeks later I was home again from a run. We had to deal with shitty things and it wasn't helping that my mind always drifted away to Laura Morgan. I just can't get her out of my mind. She follows my every step by day and by night.  But finally we managed it and now we all sit in our usual club celebrating a big deal we made drowning down many shots as suddenly my eyes fall on her. She is here again. All the weeks I have dreamed about her, her smile, her flushing cheeks and now she is sitting at the bar sipping her drink in front of me. Her wavy chestnut hair reaching down to her butt, her blue eyes shining with fire and her skin glowing. 

I follow her out to the restrooms. It is quiet there and empty and as she comes out of the restroom I grip her wrist and swing her into my chest pinning  her against the wall, "Hey, beauty, have you dreamed about me touching you the last weeks?" Immediately the air is filled with crackling tension. I smell her erotic scent she is surrounded by and look into her eyes seeing the desire they kept. The vibe she is sending off is like playing with fire. She licks her lips an inch away from mine and her cheeks flush. I knew she was thinking about me like I did. Embarrassed her gaze goes down and I lift her chin forcing her to look into my eyes again.

"You know it's not a bad thing dreaming about me?", I brush my thumb over her plump lips and lean in kissing her gently. Her lips are so soft and tasting so sweet. I want more. My hand buries into her hair and I hold her head in my palm licking her lips and she opens them giving me permission to explore her mouth. It feels like a firework kissing her. I loosen the grip on her wrist and my hand trail down to her lower back pressing my body into hers showing how hard I already was. Suddenly she pushes me away and runs into the room crowded with people so I can't catch her. Channeling out her way I try to follow her but she slips away and out the door. As I finally came to the exit she had disappeared.