Confusion

#Shades pov#

Sneaking back under the blanket of Laura's bed I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to my chest. Her breath is steady and quiet and she looks so sweet in her sleep. I brush gently her hair out of her face and watch her sleeping. Like an angle she lays on her folded hands curled in a baby position and the warmth her soft tanned skin radiates let me feel comfortable. Her scent is so sweet and intoxicating. I don't know what this woman does to me but I wanna be as close as I can get to her. She is like a draw. If you touch her orbit you can't escape anymore. You are caged in and you like it.

Her innocent captures me, applies my instincts of protection automatically. But am I ready to do everything for her? To protect her with all my strength to go through hell? Leon would have be gone to prison for her and my dad did it really only to protect her for every harm. Hell, they maybe even lost their life for her. It's possible that they had known about her history with Serales. I can't believe my dad's intention was only a big deal with Serales and the Cartel. If he knew how dangerous Serales is there were more behind this than it seems to be on first sight. Maybe Serales found out who betrayed him and about Laura's plan with the police.

I look to Laura's face and her smooth cheeks are so inevitable for kisses. I can't withstand my urge to press my lips on her soft skin. Trailing soft kisses over her cheek and neck I pull her even closer to me. She moans softly but doesn't wake up. I put her head in the crook of my neck and entangle her body with my arms and legs desperate of loosing her if I don't hold her tight enough. Then I close my eyes and a minute later I fall asleep too.

When I open my eyes again Laura is looking at me and smiling her hands folded under her cheek like a few hours ago only now she is facing me.
"Hej, sweetheart, how was your sleep?", I softly say my voice cracking a little bit.
"Without another nightmare", she replies. I reach out brushing over her hair and resting my palm over her cheek, "I wanna wake up like this every day of my life, looking into your beautiful face, smelling your scent and...", I lean forward pressing my lips on hers giving Laura a long soft kiss, "kissing you", I finish. Laura chuckles and places a kiss on top of my nose on her try to crawl out of bed when I wrap my leg around her body and begin to tickle her.

"Shade, no, please", she laughs.
"Oh, yes Laura babe", I pin her arms above her head and give her a few pecks on her lips but then trail kisses down her neck straddling her with my legs. "Mhm, Shade, no", she moans beneath me.
"Oh, yes, babe", I whisper my dick in need to be inside her I spread her legs with my knees pulling my boxers down with one hand. The other hand is still holding her wrists on top of her head. Brushing my fingers over her sweetness I can feel her wetness.

"You are so ready for me, babe. Don't deny it. You need me inside you too", my husky voice whispers in her ear licking and biting her sweet spot beneath her ear and then I glide slowly inside her inch after inch.
"Ah, Shade no ....yeah, mhm, we ....need ....ah....protection", she stumbles panting under my circling hips.

"I wanna feel you complete. I swear I don't come inside you but please let me feel you complete for a while", I groan enjoying this moment, "You feel so good." I slide out and push back deep in a slow motion lifting her butt delicately for more access. She wraps her legs around my hips pressing me deeper into her. My grip on her wrists loosen and immediately she digs her finger into my hair tugging it. This emotional feeling I have when I'm with her, inside her drives me crazy. Pressing my lips on hers I invade her mouth with my tongue kissing her passionately and deep while still circling my hips. I take her with me when I get back on my knees so that she is now straddling my lap and we move in sync. Going down her neck kissing and biting her sensitive skin I finally suck on her breasts making her come. We both are lost in emotions we can't control. I can't and won't stop screwing her despite my promise not to cum inside her but her muscles wrapped around me and squeezing me hard with every contraction I loose it and release myself collapsing on her by falling back into the mattress with her.