confessions of a lunatic

"Are you sure you saw him walk in here?" Amy asked as she closely trailed behind Silver.

"Of course I did, you saw him too didn't you?" Silver replied to her worried pink friend.

"Yeah I did but--"

"Well then, keep quiet and follow me."

The duo were walking through a forest obviously lost with no sense in direction. It was 6pm and the sun was already going down giving the place a more eerie vibe. Amy was starting to regret this, she wanted to go home. Every small noise made the young girl jump from the crunch of a branch to a call of an owl.

Suddenly the noise of a bush tusseling behind her made her yelp and quickly bring Silver into a hug from behind due to fear and pure instinct.

"Amy what're you doing?!" Silver asked surprised putting in zero effort of taking her off, besides, he couldn't deny how delighted he was, he's had a small crush on Amy for years but never told her knowing her heart belonged to Shadow and possibly Sonic.

"I was just... What was that?!" Amy squeaked at another noise of running feet. That couldn't have been some squirrel or another ferral animal.

"I'm sure it was nothing.." Silver said equally scared. "Want me to um.. Carry you?"

"Yeah, okay." Amy replied and let go of Silver letting him carry her bridal style. Amy wasn't that heavy for Silver so it was no problem for him next to his many years of being in the sports industry.

After some time they continued to walk as they quietly talked about small things like school and the tv shows they watched to forget about their fear. It was already night time and the two decided it was best to leave instead giving up all hope in finding Sonic, not that it mattered they'd see him at school anyway.

"Hang on.. Which way was the exit?" Silver asked frantically looking around tightly holding onto Amy. They were in a small clearing with tall trees surrounding them. It was dark, the only light being the ominous full moon.

Amy wrapped her arms around Silver even tighter feeling her blood go cold, this couldn't be. "Silver seriously! Great, now we're lost!"

"Actually you're far from lost," a familiar voice said from behind a tree. "I can help you find the exit."

"..Sonic?" Amy asked squinting her eyes in the direction of the voice.

"Yup, you pathetic pieces of garbage actually found me." Sonic snickered walking out from his hiding spot, he took out a flashlight from his pocket and turned it on. "Or to be more precise, I found you."

Silver let Amy go and took note of Sonic's attire. Black leather vests weren't really his style, the pastel sweaters he wore looked way better on him. "What do you want from us?!" Silver heard Amy yell next to him. "And what the hell are you wearing?!"

"How dare you, this outfit has been passed by many generations!" Sonic jokingly said. It was actually a gift from Mephiles two summers ago. "What do I want from you? Better yet, what do you want from me?"

"Stop playing games Sonic, this is no time for jokes." Silver snarled walking uo to him. "You know what we want, tell us what you did to Shadow!"

"No need for the demanding tone Silvey, what i did to Shadow wasn't even that bad. I don't understand why he's acting so problematic."

"Just fucking tell us or i'll tear your quills off!"

"You won't do that." Sonic sneered. "But fine i'll tell you.." Sonic exhaled before explaining the situation. "Basically, i stalked Shadow for pretty much his whole teenage-hood but i didn't approach him until a couple months ago. There i proceeded to make an instagram account where i texted him, i manipulated him and forced him to do things to please me. I'm only doing this because i love him."