Part 7

Wedding day .
All were preparing for the wedding and only 1 hour was left .
In haul
Aroras were already there and preeta was in room and makeup artist were making her ready while luthras also came and Karan went to grooms room to wait until the pandit came .
Later pandit came and the rituals started Karan came and after sometime pandit said to bring the Bride shrishti and Sarla came with Preeta she was looking stunning and Karan was admiring her while she came and sat beside Karan and pandit stared the rituals (sorry guys I don't know the rituals so Shadi hogayi )
Pandit : aj se aap dono pati patni huye
Both took blessings from pandit g and other elders and they happily blessed them and now it was time for bidai peeeta started crying hugging Sarla she also cried then she hugged shrishti .
Shrishti : dhiyan rakhiyega apna aur mujhy roz call Karna
She sadly smiled and again hugged her later they were about to sit in car and Karan opened the door for preeta she agin hugged Sarla and cried .
Sarla to Karan : beta meri beti ka Bohat acha khayal rakhna
Karan noded and preeta sat in car and they drove to luthra house .
In car .
Preeta was silently crying Karan saw this and gives her a tissue she took it
Preeta : th..Thankyou..
Karan : it's ok... tum pls ro Mat u can visit them whenever you want .
She nods and Karan wraps his arms around her waist and she put her shoulder on his chest ❤️☺️ .
After some time they reached .
Luthras welcomes  them and did preeta's gravpravesh and some other rituals and than Kritika took Preeta to karan's room .
In room
Preeta was sitting in the middle of the bed with her vail down she was so nervous and was playing with her fingers than jaan arrived and locked the door preeta's nervousness was on peak ...Karan came and sat beside her and lifted her vail .
Karan : dekho Preeta don't be nervous I know you are not ready ..mai bhi nhi hon so pehly Han friends banegy ek dosrey ko janey gy phir to Ham wife husband hai hi (he winks )
She smiled and both shook hand.
Karan took out a bracelet from his pocket
Karan : ye tumhary liye
Preeta smiled and jaan made her wear .
Karan : kesa hai
Preeta : Bohat acha
Karan smiled
Karan : acha ab tum jao change karo
Preeta noded and want to change while Karan changed in the room ...
later when she came back Karan was sitting on coach .
Karan : tum kis side pe so gi
Preeta : kisey pe bhi
Karan : ok Toh mai right pe soya hon aur tum left
Preeta: ok
They both slept .
In the midnight .
Karan wokeup when he felt someone's hands on his chest he saw preeta hugging him in sleep he unknowingly smiled and slept .

Precap : reception

I hope you all liked Iam so sorry Iam late and will try you aurrr next ASAP
Bbye Take care  ❤️☺️