Part 10

aapke liye : ishqbaazians sindya2001
Next morning .
Preeta wokeup and saw that Karan wasn't there in bed she went to check in washroom but he was Also not there she came and picked her phone to see Karan's message .
Message : wo mujhe aj Bohat Sara kaam tha Toh mai jaldi nikal gayi hoon (sorry ) .
She smiled and write it's ok and when to get ready then she went downstairs everybody were having breakfast she greeted them and sat with them .
Rakhi : beta Karan kahan hy
Preeta : mom wo pehly hi chale gaya mujhy uthaya bhi nhi nashta bhi nhi kiya ..
Rakhi : koi baat nhi beta office mai karly ga
Preeta : hmm ok
Mahesh : chalo Rishabh Sammy Ham bhi chalen
Sammy and rishab : g dad .
They three went while others went to their rooms .
Preeta went to Kritika's room .
Preeta : Kritika mai aajaon
Kritika : g g bhabi aayein
Preeta : wo mujhe tumhari help chahiye
Kritika : g bhabi bolen
Preeta : wo aj mujhe aur Karan ko ek party mai jana hy so mai dress nhi decide kar pa rhi ...
Kritika : acha mai help kar deti hoon chalen ?
Preeta : hn
They both went and To Preeran's room .
Preeta showed her few dresses .
Kritika : bhabi ap na ye black saree pehny Bhai ka fav colour hy aur ap pe acha bhi lagega
Preeta : ok Thankyou .
Kritika : welcome ...acha bhabi ab mai chahti hon mujhe apni dost ke taraf jana hy
Preeta : ok dhiyan se jana bye
Kritika : bye .
She left while Preeta was arranging her accessories for the night then she went down to help Rakhi in lunch .
Preeta : mom mai madad kar lon
Rakhi : Han putar tu ek kaam kar methy mai Kuch bana ly .
Preeta : ok mom mai cake bake Karlon
Rakhi : ok beta .
Soon they made the lunch and everybody arrived rishab Sammy and mahesh arrived except Karan they freshen up and came for lunch .
Preeta : dad Karan ?
Mahesh : beta wo usky ek Bohat important deal k liye presentation banani thy aur kaam bhi tha thora so wo nhi aaya
Preeta sadly nodes .
They did lunch and went to their rooms to rest while Preeta was waiting for Karan till 4 but he still didn't came .
Preeta (in mind ) : Abhi tak nhi aaye ..call karon nhi nhi busy hongy aur mai bhi Kyun wait kar rhi hoon unke liye 🤔 ..nhi mere shohar hain mai Toh unke liye pareshan hongi na ab .
She went to sleep .
Later at 6 Karan came home he was really tired he directly went to room and saw preeta sleeping he smiled seeing her sleeping like baby hugging a pillow he also freshen up and sleep beside her .
Later at 7 Preeta wokeup and saw Karan sleeping hugging her she smiled and got up and went to use washroom she came later and saw Karan still sleeping she sat beside him and used her phone aftersometime Karan wokeup and saw her setting the cupboard he got and Preeta saw him he smiled and went to washroom while she waited for him in the room .
He came back and saw her sitting
Karan : kia hua
Preeta : ap lunch ke liye Kyun nhi aye
Karan : woh mujhy kaam tha zaroori sorry
She pouted Karan admired her cute face and went towards her and cured her face .
Karan : naraz ho ?
Preeta : nhi
Karan : ok
Preeta : apne lunch kia ?
Karan : wo...h..Han karliya
Preeta : jhuth Bol rhe hain?
Karan : nh nhii
Preeta : mujhse baat na karo ..
Karan : areyy kia hua
Preeta : mujhy pata hy apne lunch nhi kia hoga aur apna zaroori kaam kar rhy hogi ( she made an angry face ) .
Karan : acha sorry na
Preeta turned her face .
Karan : acha sorry na ab se kabhi nhi miss karon ga lunch .
Preeta : promise ?
Karan : promise .
She smiled he also smiled .
Preeta : mai apke liye Kuch laati hoon
Karan : hm jaldi jaao Bohat bhukh lagi hy
Preeta : Han
She left and after-sometime she bought lunch for him and gave him
Karan : tum bhi khao
Preeta : nhi mujhe bhook nhi hai
Karan made a morsel and made her eat he and she also made him eat later both finished and she went to kitchen to put the plates then she came back to room and saw him using his phone .
Preeta : karan
Karan : hmm
Preeta : party ki timings Kia hen
Karan : oh Han mai Toh bhool hi gaya
Preeta : 🙄
Karan : 8:30 tak Jana hy
Preeta : ok
Karan : tum ready ho jaao
Preeta : ok .
She went to ready while Karan went to other room to get ready as they were getting late .
Later she came out wearing black saree looking breathtaking she wears her jewellery and did some makeup .then Karan came and saw her he was amazed seeing her and couldn't control he went towards her and hugged her from back Preeta shivered due to his touch he caresses her waist sensually while she closed her eyes he kissed her neck and lean towards her lips and put his lips on her soft lips he kissed her hungrily while she too responded slowly then he gave a love bite and her neck she moaned and he bite her earlobe and then kissed her on neck they were disturbed when someone knocked the door Karan quickly departed and thought what was he doing while Preeta blushed and she was too shy .
Karan opened the door Rakhi was there .
Karan : g mom .
Rakhi : putar tum dono kab ja rhy ho ..aur preea tu ready hy .
Preeta : g..g..mom
Rakhi : Bohat piyari kag rhi hai
She went towards her and kissed her forehead she saw mark on her neck and smiled while Karan looked here and there Rakhi signalled her to her neck Preeta saw this and blushed Rakhi smiled seeing her and went from there .
Karan : wo...wo...Iam sorry mene apna control loose karliya ..mene hi kaha tha k Ham pehle achy dost bane gy aur mai hi yahan ...Iam sorry .
Preeta : it's okay ...apka pura haq hai Mujhe pe mai mere soul pe aur meri har cheez pe.
Karan smiled
Karan : matlab ..tumhe bura nhi laga
Preeta blushed and nodded her head in no Karan was awestruck listening her answer .
Karan : mai bahar wait kar rha hoon tum this touch up kar lo and ..ye...mark..
Preeta nodes and he went while she smiled seeing herself in mirror she hide the mark with concealer and with some foundation then she applied lipstick again and went down .
Karan saw her comming and opened door for her she smiled and said Thankyou and both sat and he started driving .

Precap : party .
Sorry guys pics pata nhi Kyun nhi lag rhy warna mai dono ki dressing k pics laga deti .

I hope you all liked don't forget to like and comment pehli baar itna bara likha hai (I.e 1140 words )
Bye and take care .