Where are you?

Jinyoung has been restless. He knew that Jisoo is now in Korea. He had problems with his phone for a few days now. He has been putting off the replacing of the phone. Their manager has been bugging him about it. His sister has scolded him about it. Something about not being able to reach him if emergency arises. He has not been in his natural self for a few days now. He was working nonstop for the upcoming drama with an actress that he has worked before and an idol-actress he has worked with in a variety show. And he was excited about their revelation, their relationship. If he was in his natural self, he should have replaced the phone the minute he found it not working properly. No point in crying over spilled milk.

"Hyung, can you lend your phone? I just need to talk to Jisoo." he asked his manager.

"There are people about Jinyoung. We cant afford then to hear your conversation before we announce your relationship." his manager said.

"Hyung, this is not the Victorian age. Fans are more accepting of personal events of their idols. Come on lend me your phone." he said while stretching his hand.

The manager gave the phone. When Jinyoung reached for it, the phone rang. He saw the name Jackson W. on the screen.

"Hello." he answered. "Wazzup Wang-gae?"

Jackson was surprised to hear Jinyoung answering the phone. "Hey there handsome." he teased. "Good thing you answered the phone. I spoke with Rose. She said they are leaving tomorrow."

Jinyoung stood and move to a place where he can talk better. "What? They just arrive. Why are they leaving again?"

"Beats me." Jackson said. "Although Rosie said they are given free time before their concert and they will spend that in Europe where their concert will be held. You have not heard from Jisoo?" he asked

"No. So if you will excuse me, i have to use the line." and Jinyoung disconnected the call.

He checked the contacts and was happy to see that manager hyung saved Jisoos. He found out that she was calling their manager multiple times now. He dialed Jisoos number but was routed to her voice mail after 5 rings. He dialed once more, and another but only reached her voicemail. He checked if Roses number is saved in the phone. Since he was not able to find it, he called Jackson.

"Yeah hyung?" Jackson greeted.

"Send me Roses number now." Jinyoung answered.

"Im sorry, who is this?" Jackson replied

"Jack i am not in the mood to play now. Send her number immediately." Jinyoung is getting agitated.

"Well, the gentleman actor is not a gentleman anymore." Jackson said sarcastically.

"Jack, im sorry. Its just that Jisoo has been calling manager hyung. His phone is in silent all this time and he was not able to answer her calls. I tried calling her but all i get is her voicemail. I need to see if i can call Rose so I can speak with Jisoo." he narrated.

"Uhmmm." Jackson replied.

"Please buddy." Jinyoung said

"Ok. Hold on." Jackson answered

"Thanks buddy. See you later." Jinyoung said

"Jinyoung, they are calling you now." manager said

Jinyoung sighed on the timing. "Hyung, Jack is sending Roses number. Please save it. Need to contact her when i have the time."

"Ok. For now, make sure you are ready. We are starting earlier than scheduled." manager hyung said.

------------

Mark was monitoring Jinyoungs presscon. Since he is scheduled to arrive tomorrow noon in Seoul, he made sure that he is not late with the happenings of his group.

Jb and Yugyeom have started their preparation for a sub-unit while Youngjae has been working on the OST of Jinyoungs new drama.

He has been trying to contact Jisoo for an hour now. Mark has not been the type to listen to fortune telling. However, his great aunt has been bugging him for 2 days now about a woman he is close with and a possible problem arising. His first thought was Park Jimin. The singer-host is close to her. However, her great aunt mentioned someone he felt close to his heart. Someone he has thought of as her ideal woman but is now connected to man close to him. And Jisoo came to mind.

He left a voicemail to Jisoo. To call him or send a message if she has the time.

He received a message from Jackson that the presscon has started. Their manager has shared a link wherein they can see the presscon live via internet. He started to watch. A few minutes later, his handsome face turned red. Mark was furious about the words he heard from the idol-actress that Jinyoung will be working with.