The news

Mark was restless during the night.  He has been battling about telling JB and JYP of what he found out.  However, he does not want to betray Jisoos trust.

He eventually fell asleep around 2AM and woke up at 7AM.  After taking a shower, he went out to find Jisoo.

He found out from the helper that Jisoo went out for a walk after her sister left around 6AM.  Mark has only spoken to Jisoo's sister for a while last night as she looks dead tired from work.

An hour after, Jisoo arrived from her walk.

"Oppa, good morning.  Have you had your breakfast?" she asked

"No, I was waiting for your.  How was your walk?"

"It was good.  I think my English is all better now.  I can finally talk to people without getting goosebumps.  I used to wait for my sister so we can go to the grocery together.  But after getting my license, I can drive and visit places without her." she smiled telling him

"Yeah, I heard you making small talk with the doctor yesterday and I was amazed at how conversational you are." Mark smiled back.

Mark took out his phone and started browsing.  He was just checking some news when a new post made him paused in what he was doing.  They were both seated on the breakfast nook and Jisoo was spreading jam on some toast.

"Jisoo, you got to see this!" he exclaimed and hands the phone over to Jisoo

Jisoo, scrolled and there in the center of the news from a Korean agency, her picture appeared while going out of Marks car.  Next photo shows her being escorted by Mark out of the hospital.

Another photo is zooming in on her almost visible bump.

Jisoo's eyes widened in disbelief.  I am going to kill my sister for telling me that there are only a few Asians going into that hospital!

"Oppa, what are we going to do?" she asked

Mark smiled. "I think it is time to tell the world that you are having my child." he said and then winked.