《King Boo》

《Yandere X Mario Sis! Reader》

Paint The Town Purple
》》》》》》》》》》》》

"BOO!"

"WAHHHHHH!"

You chuckled at Luigi screamed. You were the sister of the Mario Bros. The hero's of the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario have been kidnapped by a boo name King Boo. Luigi frowned and crossed his arm.

"That-a wasn't funny!" Luigi sighed out. But your shrugged and followed him. Then you and him came across a door. Luigi held you close to him, if anything were to attack you. He open the door and there, floating King Boo.

And Mario! He was stuck as painting portrait. And King Boo was laughing at his attempt to escape.

"BRO!" You and Luigi screamed. Mario looked up to face you and Luigi. He looked surprised and called out for you and Him.

"Bwa ah ah ah.." a chuckled reach your ears. King Boo turned around to face both of you. His purple tongue sticking at you.

Then in seconds your on top of a roof top. You hugged Luigi, and stared in King Bob's eyes (?). He lets out a laugh and looks at Luigi.

"Hey, greenie, lets make a simple deal (bill no-)" King Boo said floating closer to him and you. Luigi looked angry but confuse.

"I'll give you, your brother, for your sister.." King Boo said once again looking at you.  Luigi gasp and hugged you tighter. But you gave Luigi a small. You nodded and walk to the big Boo.

Luigi started sobbing and tried to get you back. Then King Boo threw Mario portrait. The brother looked at you with tears running down their cheeks. You gave them a small smile and they were teleported away.

"Dear, do you know why? I chooses you?" King Boo asked you, floating circles around you. You shook your head.

"I loved your body and Face. I always wanted a queen that will rule all ghost. Then a saw you! You had everything that A King Boo wanted.." he said. You looked down not wanting to look at his face. Then he let out a happily sighed.

"I think a purple will suit you well.."