Bring Your Kids To Work Day

It was today. The "bring your kids to work day". Daddy said that I could come with him because Prim was too little.we We took a ride on the "moving room" or the elevator as daddy calls it. He held my hand as we got off and headed towards the mines. Daddy said that tomorrow is the mark of 10 years being married to mommy. It was his anniversary. He said that we would go to get her present after he showed me the mines.

We went down more steps and entered the mines. Everywhere I looked, I saw men who couldn't bring their kids to work today working away at the rock. There were buckets of coal everywhere.

"That was so cool! I saw so many little boys and girls!" Daddy chuckled. "That's the point Katniss . Daddies who work in the mines bring their kids to work today." "COOL!" I shouted. I was so amused by a hold the little things. Daddy said it was time to pack up all the stuff that we brought. I looked at him with the funniest face that I can make and quickly said "Daddy, I didn't bring anything! I started laughing so hard." He made a funny face back and said "Kat, I was just kidding silly!" This only made me laugh harder.

Daddy and I walked up the stairs. Actually, I ran. We went back in the moving room and daddy let me push the button that said floor one. The movie room suddenly started to jolt down and I held onto the bar for safety. Then it stopped. The doors opened and we stepped outside.

We arrived at Cinna's boutique a couple minutes later. " I think mommy wants a necklace!" I suggested. Daddy told me that was a good idea. I opened the door of the car and ran outside. Well, at least I tried to. I forgot to unbuckle my seatbelt! Oh Katniss, Katniss, Katniss you are so inpatient and stubborn!" Daddy said while unbuckling me.

A/N I AM GOING SOMEWHERE SO ILL UPDATE AND FIX THIS ASAP! -Jessie