➻ Suga with my tea - Something Is Going On

It was early in the morning. Yoongi has just woken up, and was getting ready to down to the entertainment and get his makeup and hair done. Catching up with Taehyung on the way, the two had a conversation about something random.

Today you had to do an interview, you and Yoongi had planned to go to the studio afterwards. Finally reaching the entertainment, the two parted ways, Tae getting his hair done, and Yoongi going straight to makeup.

"Has anyone seen Baby?" Yuna asked walking into the room, looking worried. "I saw her going to her studio earlier, didn't think anything of it." Jimin said nonchalantly. "Can someone go get her, she needs to get ready." Yuna said, hurrying out as she had work to do.

"I'll go." Yoongi announced, as he had only just sat down. "Off you go then, be quick." The stylist said, asking Jin to come to finish off his hair.

Rushing down the halls Yoongi finally reached your studio, he rang the doorbell and waited. As the room was soundproof, he couldn't shout to her. Soon you opened the door, yet only poked your head through. "What?" You said snappily. "You're needed by the stylists, what are you even doing in here?" Yoongi said, attempting to open the door.

"Nothing!" You shouted, getting out of your studio, it automatically locking. "Let's go!" You ran off, not wanting to stay there longer.

Something is up...

———

You were acting weird. Very weird. Being very secretive, you were always on your phone, going on and off it through rehearsals. Yoongi noticed, so did the others, but they didn't really care, as long as she was still working.

But Yoongi couldn't let it go. You were hiding something, and his guess was that it's in your studio. Either that or it's not physical, but it's better to check first.

Sneaking away from the rest of the members was easy, you were giving Jungkook a massage, Jimin and Taehyung were playing some sort of game on Jimin's phone and the others were going over some moves to the new choreography.

Yoongi made his way down to your studio, typing in your password, having to try multiple times. "Thank god." He said as he got it right, not wanting it to lock permanently. "Yoongi?" Yoongi jumped as he heard your voice from behind him.

"Oh hi." He said backing away from you, ending up in the studio. "Careful!" You shouted, grabbing his arm. "What-" Yoongi stopped as he heard a little whimper from behind him. Turning around he saw a dog who had one leg missing. He was cuddled up to Marty and Doc, who growled at Yoongi.

"The hell do you another dog for?" He stuttered out confused. "Well you know how I got Marty and Doc from an animal shelter?" Yoongi nodded, squatting down to stroke the dogs. "I went back to visit, wanting to see the dogs, and when I saw Kenickie he was sat on his own, and I approached him. The woman told me he didn't get on with anyone else, since he has three legs. I couldn't not take him."

"Kenickie?" Yoongi questioned laughing. "It's from Grease." You pouted, siting with the dogs aswell. "Why haven't you introduced us to him, surely Sejin-hyung knows?" You nodded, petting Kenickie, who was crying. "He has anxiety issues, he's only just got settled with Marty and Doc. Your scaring him a bit too." You said, letting the puppy cuddled into your two Samoyeds.

"He's a husky?" Yoongi questioned, giving the dogs some space, sitting on your sofa. "Has he been in here since you adopted him?" You shook your head, sitting beside him. "In and out of here and the apartment, like I usually do with the pups."

"Well, how are we gonna tell the others?"

I'm gonna do a dog Instagram chapter next😝

Hope you all enjoyed😘