➻ It Was Inevitable

You didn't mean to do it, neither of you did. It was always inevitable that you'd leave, the group, the company. You felt the stares from staff, ones of hatred and disgust. You've turned your back on them entirely. Sponsors went through you, so did solo activities, such as albums, appearances and shows.

Namjoon didn't like that. Yes, he knew you'd fought harder then anyone of them to even be allowed to be with the company, let alone in Bts. Each one of them knew that, but he was the leader. He was meant to make sure all of his members were okay, that you were all there till the end.

Band PD and you had many meetings, many conferences regarding your position. He's a professional, but he still loved you. Sejin kept by your side, he was like a father to you. You've known him for ages, you've been though tough times with one another.

Namjoon started it, he walked in on you, Taehyung and Jungkook watching something on the tv in the meeting room. Shouting something along the lines of "How could you leave us?" None of you ever talked about that, because it was always inevitable.

"The fuck are you talking about?" You questioned him laughing, thinking he was joking around. He wasn't. "Why don't you just leave now, save the trouble of waiting." He didn't know what he was saying, his emotions taking over.

You shouted back an absurd sentence, you can't quite remember it. Curses were shouted back and forth, insults everywhere. Both of you felt so bad, because this just meant, you were leaving. You were leaving with this Namjoon, the angry Namjoon. Not the real Namjoon.

The best Namjoon. The smiley Namjoon. The loving Namjoon. The perfect Namjoon. Not even the sad Namjoon. Just the anger driven Namjoon.

And what's his last impression, this Baby. The angry Baby. Not the real Baby.

The best Baby. The funny Baby. The teasing Baby. The caring Baby. The perfect Baby. Not even the sad Baby. Just the anger driven Baby.

It was always inevitable.