Chapter 8~Hide-and-Seek with the boys.

Andy's POV

I have been looking for the boys for hours!!! At one point I found Niall eating a corn dog but when he saw me, he ran away screaming "SUPERMAAAAN!!!! HELP ME!!! SHES AFTER MY FOOOODDD!!!" Then Louis ran out from behind a bush, grabbed him then ran away...

I heard Liam at one point... But when I went where the noise was coming from.... I found one if those cowboy hats Woody wears in Toy Story, but that's it.

I'm pretty sure I heard Zayn in the bathroom, but I wasnt going to take that risk of seeing something I didn't want to see.

The weird thing is..... I haven't seen, heard or smelt Harry(his cologne, I'm not a creep) ANYWHERE!!! Where could that boy be?!?!?!? But now...  I'm getting tired and bored... WAIT!!! I have an idea!!!! I have their phone numbers!!!!!!! We swapped numbers just in case someone got lost! I can call one of them!!!!!

I've decided.... Im calling Liam first! He'll probably be somewhere safe!

I dial Liam's number then hear a ringing of one of their songs in the distance. I follow the noise and come to the Disney Store. Why didn't I check there!!!! I mean we've been here since like 2 and its now 4 so I have been looking for 2 hours.

Then I hear Liam answer his phone "Andyyy!!!!! Where have you been!!!! I've looked everywhere for you!!!!" When I don't answer I can tell he's becoming suspicious..... He has no idea what I have planned!!!!!

Harry's POV

I have been setting thing up for hours!!!! I don't even know what time it is!!!! But tonight It will be special.... When Andy finds the rest of the boys, they're telling her where I am then I'm gonna have to work up the guts to do it.... Tonight, I'm asking Andy to go out with me. It's going to be SUPER special. I hope she likes my cooking. I mean the boys say it's awesome but I've never really cooked for any girl besides my mom and sister. I just really hope she says yes. 

You know, I've never really had these kinds of feelings before. I've never really been in a serious relationship... But for once, I want something more special with a girl than just some stupid thing... I really like her. 

Louis' POV

I really wish it was easier to hide from people... I mean, I think I have a pretty good hiding spot but I'm not sure about the rest of the boys... Right now I'm hiding in the back of a tow truck I found near the parking lot. It's kinda dirty and muddy.... I don't think I can hide here much longer....

That's it, I'm getting out of here!

I hop out of the tow truck and head over to the canteen near the Disney Store. I'm trying to be as quiet as possible, but then I hear Liam's phone ringing... He is totally gonna blow our cover!!! Our phones were supposed to be turned off!!!!!

"Idiot" I mumble to myself. I sneak over to the consession stand and hop behind the counter only to sit on a huge lump.

"OW" I hear Niall yell. I then shove my hand in his mouth to shut him up! He needs to learn to keep his mouth shout. Hey! Awesome time for a useless, un-needed rant!!!!!  I begin saying "Niall, what kind of person would you be if you ruined this for Hazza. HE NEEDS A GIRLFRIEND. And if you don't put your hand in your mouth and shut-up I will personally shove my f-" I'm cut off mid sentence by a girly scream coming from the Disney Store.... Liam what have you gotten yourself into?!??!?!?!?

A/N Sorry I havent updated in a while. It's now back to school for me! Thanks for reading

~Allyssa <3