Chapter 3

The two towers were distinguished from the darkness, and even from a distance, the differences were apparent.

A new terrifying thought struck me. What if I did go to good? How would I ever live it down? I immediately concealed the flash of worry from my face, resuming the dark scowl I held before hand, the only sign of nervousness was my teeth picking at my lip ring.

The figure to my left was still in the dark, and as we approached the school for good I began to bite down harder, drawing blood from my lip. The horrible, metallic taste in my mouth made me cringe, so I took instead to tracing the hoop in my lip very gently with my tongue, relishing the cool metal.

As we were nearing the ground, I closed my eyes, wincing as I heard the full thud of the girl next to me hitting the ground. I saw a floaty blue skirt and shining blonde hair before I was taken higher up into the sky, grey fog surrounding me, polluting my lungs. I coughed violently, my eyes squeezing shut. Just as I opened my closed eyelids, I heard wind whistling aggressively,and I was sprawled on the floor, more then one area on my back bruised. I groaned, sitting up and rubbing my back when I noticed the countless others around me.

The grass at my very feet seemed grey and dull, and as I shakily stood up I noticed a group of wolves aggressively pushing many people in the right direction and snarling at people to hurry up. I hastily joined the sea of students, and I was halfway into the school when I noticed the crowd part on my left, and I instinctively crept forward, weaving in and out of the crowd until I was right in front of the empty space.

In the middle of the clearing, I saw a girl my age, her arms crossed defiantly, her eyes an icy, glacial blue. She was glaring at one of the wolves, tossing her blue-grey hair over her shoulder, her feet in an irritated stance on the cobbles. I gaped at her, incredulous that a girl of 5,5 would dare oppose a wolf that towered above her, let alone when she had just joined the school. I resumed my casual stance, letting my face go blank and my body language ambiguous, not wanting to seem too interested, but in reality, I couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene.

When I peeled my eyes reluctantly from the girl, I saw the wolf, and rather than quivering in rage, he appeared to be shaking in fear, the girl showed no remorse, shouting at him angrily.

"Dont you dare touch me! I swear to God or whatever holy being you imbeciles believe in, if you lay one more finger on me I will get my father to singlehandedly tear you to pieces! Some nerve you have, hissing and growling at me like you own the place. If you go anywhere near me, if you even look at me wrong, I will destroy you, no doubt about that!" She shouted, calling up her fists and stomping off, the crowd parting as she stormed through the centre.

I admired the girl, whoever she was, for standing up to the wolves, and as she sashayed down the middle, I raised a studded eyebrow, listening to the conversations around me while pretending to be occupied with picking the sleeve of my sweater.

"Is she crazy?"

"Apparently her dad was the wolf from red riding hoods story..."

"they'll all hate her...."

"She must be so full of herself..."

"Did you see how short her skirt was?"

"slut..."

I blinked in confusion. How had the atmosphere gone from awed to repulsed so quickly? And why the hell were people calling her a slut when they had seen her for a total of thirty seconds?

I may be evil, but at least I'm not petty.

I began to walk when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, and I looked up into the threatening, reddish brown eyes of a tall boy. He had an air of malice around him, so when he leaned in to whisper something in my ear, I hoped for the best.

Sorry for making y'all wait so long for a chapter three... I guess I just got busy with exams or whatever other bullshit excuse I can think of. Anyway, picture in the MM is of the wolf girl, and I promise to write more frequently because I really need to get back on track with my writing.

~see you next chapter!