Umber's return

I'm surrounded. All around me are figures in black cloaks with a patch with a white eye on their shoulder. The sign of the Neverseen. I'm completely outnumbered, so I stand completely still, taking in as much of my surroundings as I can. There are about 10 of them, and 6 of them are holding meadlers. Three pointed at my head, right between my eyes, and three pointed at my chest, right where my heart is.
My body is shaking, both out of fear and anticipation. I feel dizzy and my knees feel weak, so I lock them so I don't collapse.
A tall, slender figure takes a step towards me. The figure clears its throat and Umber's clear, chilling voice shatters the silence. "Well Sophie. Long time no see, huh?
My eyes widen with fear, and the image of her body pressed into the ground, the vault door covering her from the neck down, leaving her crushed face visible, flash's across my mind.
"Thought I was dead, didn't you?" She sneers.
I'm too stunned to respond. Umber? Alive? Here? No. I saw her body. I saw the gnomes come in and remove it!
A shiver runs up my back, making the hair on my neck stick up. "The Neverseen are filled with many wonders you know." She says quietly.
She moves her fingers in the air, and black smoke-like fingers twist their way around my body, making me panic. I writhe and claw and scream as they become tighter and start to suffocate me.
They cover my mouth, my eyes, my nose. I try to transmit, to call for help, to do anything, but I can't. They start to drag me down, down, down. I let out one last scream.
I wake up with a start, and sit up quickly, gasping and panting, the blankets stuck to me from the sweat on my body.
I hear a gentle knock at my door, and Sandor, my goblin body guard, sticks his head through the door and asks,"Miss. Foster, are you alright?" I rub my hand over my face and let out a sigh. " Yeah. Just a bad dream is all." A reacquiring nightmare  I think to myself.
"I had a feeling that was the reason. Would you like me to get you some slumberberry Tea?" Even the thought of sedatives, even mild ones makes me sick to my stomach, so I reply, "No thanks. You know how I feel about sedatives." "I know Miss. Foster. Just wanting to make sure." Sandor says. "Good night. If you need anything, you know where to find me." Sandor always stands right out side my door at night, keeping watch.
"Good night Sandor." he quietly shuts the door behind him.
I lied there on my back for and hour or so, until I heave a large sigh, throw the covers back, and tiptoe my way to my door. I carefully open it and stick my head out. "Psst! Sandor!" I whispered to him. He was only standing a few feet away. "Yes Miss. Foster?"
I lifted my hand to start tugging on an eyelash. "I was...well...I...ugg....do you think you could get me some of that Slumberberry Tea?" Sandor smiled slightly, and said, "Of course. Give me one minute."
I watched him walk swiftly walk down the hallway without making a noise and disappear around the corner. I slowly walked back to my bed and sat on the edge of it.
Sandor walks in a moment later with a steaming mug of Slumberberry Tea. "Thanks." I say. "Your welcome Miss. Foster. Anything else I can get you?" I think for a moment. " No. that will be all. Thank you!" "Of course." He says over his shoulder as he walks back to his position.
I bring the mug up to my mouth and swallow. I am immediately tired so I lay down and let the drowsiness over take me.
...............................................................

Hi guys!! I really hope you liked it!! This is my first time ever writing a
fan-fic and I hope I did ok. Please leave a comment telling me how it was and I'll try to get chapter two ready.

P.S I'm sorry for the false chapter name!! But anything else would have given the rest away!!