the fight

gabriel's pov
wow. this just proves why she's my best friend. she lets me pour my fucking heart out and she dosent interrupt, she just sits there. then hugs me. damn it feels good to have someone care about you. she's my everything because I don't have anything left. first my deadbeat dad leaves me then my mom. but she dosent leave and I hope she never does because she's my everything, my best friend, the only thing I have left. she squeezes me tighter and I remember we're still hugging. I pull back and look into her crystal blue eyes

"thank you for listening to me ramble. I don't know what I would do if you ever leave." I flash her a bright smile but she looks upset

"what's wrong riley?"

"i'm nothing yeah it's nothing. i'm gonna go eat bye" she said very fast and ran out of the room. that was weird. what did I say wrong?

riley's pov

shit shit shit, I should tell him right. UGHHHHH I have to. i'm planning an escape that's something my best friend should know right? I mean no one knows but he should right? god damn it would break his heart if I left. he needs me and I probably need him more. screw it im telling him. I start walking back to my cell where he is still sitting when I feel a sharp pain in my chin. not again I think. I open my eyes to see cj, the guy that I have been getting in fights with since I got here. he has a smug look on his disgusting face. trust me I would fight him if I wasn't already in trouble.

"what in satan's name was that for you dick head"

"just wanted to let you know that you should go die" he smiled, SMILED are you JOKING

"if I wanted to kill myself I would climb up your ego and jump to your IQ level" that made him mad. he pushed me to the ground. I instantly shot back up and kicked him in the stomach, he fell to the ground groaning. I got on top of him and started punching him repeatedly in the jaw. I then got up and   kicked him in the side.

"HEY YOU BASTARD, WASTE OF SPACE STOP NOW"
shit a guard. now i'm fucked. he ran up to me and roughly grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the other room. shit. I looked up to see

"alan?" alan is my twin brother "what the hell are you doing in here?"

"I got a job here to protect you idiot, mom and dad and the rest of our terrible family still think your guilty but I know your aren't. anyways do you have any friends in here I also need to look out for?"

"one thank you for believing me al and two yes I do one of them is gabriel and the other one is grace greendale."