5

Zuri

When I left yesterday. Yall should know where I went ..

Dej house.

She welcomed me in with open arms and im grateful. If I could give my best bitch the world I would. The music played lowly ass me and her drove around in her car. The sun was starting to set. Giving off a orange hue. My ass aint ate or talked in the past day. I didn't even feel like bathing but dej ass made me. sayin

' I don't give a fuck how hurt you is. You keep your self up ma. '

So I did. Even though I didn't feel all to good. I looked my best. She sighed glancing at me for the uptenth time today. She turned down the radio and cleared my throat. I gave her my full attention.

' Ion like to see you like this zuri. '

' He has been hurting me these past years of course but what he said was unforgivable. How dare he say that Dej '

' Niggas just stupid. But no matter what you would have been a great mother zuri. and if he only willing to give u 3 minutes of dick boo. then he not worth it.

I nodded my head in response.

' Aight. Enough being in a funk at least for right now. I got some thatll hopefully cheer you up now. Repeat after me. okay?

' Okay ?'

' Real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nigga, Big burkin bag hold 5 , 6 figures. Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy tigga . fuckin on a scamming ass , rich ass nigga. ' She said to me.

I aint understand at first cause ion know this song. But she told me to keep practicing until we got back to her house. We hit a U-turn and headed back. Stopped by the corner store. Picked up some wine coolers. Then continued to her house, Ion really drink for real. But that will do. I aaint know what she had planned but if I knew Dej like I think I did... some shit finna go down.

She said we had to make one more stop. She pulled up to the house we went to the day of the party.

' Aye im finna go buy some shit that go take yo mind off lil ugly dude. '

I nodded and waited while she went in. I was playing candy crush on my phone when a knock came on my window. I looked up to see nobody but jarell.

' Open the doe ma. Lemme talk to ya fo a second. '

I aint feel like talking for real. But opened the door anyways.

' Speak'

' I wanna catch up witchu sometime this week ma. I aint takin no fa no answer. Imma come scoop you. '

He said licking his lips. Watching my every movement. He then closed the door and walked back a lil bit since dej was getting back in on her side. He nodded as she cut the car on and sped off. I looked back I the mirror watching him watch us drive down the street.

We made it back to her house in no time. We decided to shower and get comfortable. After getting out slipping on some booty shorts and a half shirt I was good. I met her down stairs in the living room finishing up rolling a blunt, I sat down next to her. She lit it and took a drag. Then passed it to me. I never really smoked before. So of course I coughed hard as hell when I puffed on it. She laughed and showed me the correct way. After a few minutes taking turns I got used to it. It was my go when she got up and came back with the wine coolers. She passed me one while she opened hers and sat back down next to me. I was feeling damn good. Aden was no where in my mind at this point. Fuck that nigga.

' You remember what I told you earlier. ?'

I nodded as she hooked her phone up to Bluetooth. I heard the bass of the song pick up ass soon as it started. She nodded along to the beat as she counted me down to sang what she taught me. My dumb ass missed it the first time and came in hella late. She restarted it and I got it right this time. I felt that shit. We listened to the whole song before she asked me did I wanna sing it again. Damn right I did. I was hyped. Hell we was Hyped as we sang along with the city girls.

Real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nigga !

That night we sang a lot of fuck a nigga songs. I felt good. I needed to let that hurt go.