Reflection

It was Christmas night and I was 19 at the time so I didn't believe in Santa. It was snowing the snow was so whit I felt like a coloring page. my parents had recently left to go on there parent "dates" but I knew that they where doing something without me knowing. I was In college well online college but you get a better grade online than in real life and because im more comfturble online than public. Suddenly there the door opened. imedently I knew it was mom and dad. But something was off so I slowly got up trembling due to the cold I put my bare naked foot on the hard but cold wood and walked slowly and I meal slowly I was so slow I thought I was standing still when I arrived at the hallway the door was wide open and mom and dad where no where to be seen.

                   "Dad if this is your idea of a joke you might need to look for a clown for help because this is not funny!" I yelled. Every time they come home from there "date nights" he always does this! " Im locking you out!" I yelled with still nothing but coldness blowing back into my face like the freezer does when you breathe into it. Ugh I had enough of this and went back to the couch the same way on how I walked to the door. Then the phone rang.

                       "Hey Honey we are both really uhh not feeling to well" mom said over the phone with that voice that's sounds like she didn't sleep in two weeks.                                                            "you mean your drunk?" I asked. I already know they are drunk because of the way her voice was.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 "yeah sorry honey but we wont make it home tonight so we are staying at our friends house until where "burp" sober." The conversation  went on forever until we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. A couple hours passed until I finally finished my studies. I layed back and thought abut the news this morning and relised something terrifying I imeedently stood up and looked at the window and saw the same exact guy on the news outside my window the news said he raped and brutally murdered 27 ladies and 10 men within 2 months. I imedently picked up the phone and dialed 911. 15 minutes pas and the police arrived I ran as fast as I could to the door wearing  nothing on but my dads call of duty shirt.                                                                                          "Help he's outside watching me!'' A hour passed of the police searching.                                                   "Mike! I think I found something behind the couch!" One police mad screamed to the other until he walked over there. What he said next frightened me the most.                                                                " WAit foot prints behind the couch?"                                                                                                                           "Than that means what I saw was his reflection?!" (sorry for the typos)