Slit Mouth Woman

6/20/19  Dear Journal,

Sorry for bugging you today but I cant get this off my mind no matter how hard I try. You might already know me but if you don't I'm Aiko Akane I live in Tokyo, Japan not that you don't know that. Because I wear my masks people refer to me as Slit Mouth Woman although I only wear my masks because of my ugly birthmark but people cant seem to understand.

    "Ugh! Your so creepy Akane just take off that mask slit Mouth Woman!" Who said that you may ask? Hina Botan the most popular and stupid girl in school. I don't know why she hates me. Mabie its because I'm cooler than her but I'm going to get back to the story.  Me and some friends decided to go on on a walk through the park tomorrow 12:20 pm.                                                          

        I think I forgot to mention the murders of these girls one was named Rina Misaki and the other was Kakuro Yoshiro . But that's not the scary thing about it it was the fact the these girls had a slit mouth from ear to ear. Because the detectives suck at there jobs me being stupid decided to look myself.

                   "Why cant we let the cops do this instead?" Jackie asked with concern.

                    "Because if we do that then all of us are in serious danger." I replied I know its rude to say things about the police but sorry I like the way I look.

            "AHHHHHHH" Someone yelled

            "AM I BUTIFUL?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Wait for part 2!