Rollerskating

"Hey, come on guys!"

Keith exclaimed as he waited for Tasha and Lance to actually reply.

"Uh, be there in a sec Keith." Said Lance as he stood beside Tasha. "But dude, Tasha. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm good. England is pretty interesting. It has loads of sights to see and all those other stuff." Said Tasha. "And oh boy, the supermarkets on the area where me and my dad live are HELLA big." She jokingly said. Lance then giggled a bit before looking back at Keith who seemed to be waiting for a while now.

"Come on guys, we haven't got all day!" Keith complained.

"Okay okay dude. Tasha and I will be right there. But don't lead us to a creepy forest." As much as Lance likes to joke around, the thought of what happened in the forest 10 years ago just hits him in the gut.

"Ugh, can we go now?" Keith complained once more while his complaint was followed by two young adults walking behind him.

"Wait, Ann aren't you coming?" Tasha said. "Yeah, be right there. I just have something in my head, as always." Said Ann.

The four adults then walked around the park for a while. They had some small conversations from here and there, nothing too serious. But then one of the young adults noticed Keith gazing at Ann ever since they took a walk around the park.

Lance then scoots over to Keith to start a conversation. "Yo Keith, you've been staring at uhm... what's her name again? Anyways, you've been staring at her for quite some time now. What's up?"

To Lance's surprise, Keith just nodded and flat out ignored Lance.

Lance tried to start a conversation with Keith to get some juice out of him, but all he can ever squeeze out of his system was a few nods and a couple of "no's" and "yes's."