Mari's Orgin

Sonic and other characters in this story belong to SEGA. The only character that belongs to me is Mari.

     "Knuckles!" Sonia yelled. She was staying at Angel Island with Knuckles for a while, her brothers occasionally coming to check on her.

     "What's wrong?" Knuckles asked.

     "The baby's coming!" She said in between breaths. They quickly loaded the plane and took off for the nearest Freedom Fighter base.

     "Hang in there, Sonia! We're almost there!" Knuckles said. Once they landed, he quickly brought Sonia to the medical center and called her brothers.

Later

     Sonia was laying in a hospital bed, holding her newborn baby girl in one arm. She was magenta with bright pink streaks. She also has a white marking on her chest, like Knuckles, and emerald green eyes. Knuckles was standing next to Sonia and holding her hand the whole time.

     "She's adorable." Sonic said. He and Manic were by her side, cooing at the baby and congratulating them.

     "What are you guys going to name her?" Manic asked.

     "We were thinking, Mari." Sonia said.

     "She's perfect." Knuckles said. Sonic left to get the van so they could drive back to the plane while Manic went to get them something to eat and Knuckles and Sonia cooed at their new daughter.