Crystal Pastel Rainbow's orgin

Miraculous: This is the orgin of Crystal Rainbow. Please note, it is not the same as what happened in my Spyro X Jet-Vac story. I made that story for a friend. Crystal is taken in by all five skylanders, not just Jet-Vac and Spyro, of course Jv is the main one to take care of her since he is the oldest (as far as I know) and the only one that actually has taken care of a baby, even if it did end up evil, and Spyro and Jet-Vac aren't dating or in love in this one. Please don't ship Crystal and Jet-Vac together cause it AIN'T HAPPENING! I do not own Skylanders academy, Activision does.
Aq
Falling Forest, Third person.

     The Skylander team was walking through the forest, when they heard some greebles laughing.

     "Stay alert. We don't know if they will attack." Jet-Vac said. They kept walking, until they saw three greebles next to a nest with a rainbow pastel egg inside.

      "I can believe our luck. A rare dragon egg, all alone." The first one said.

     "We're going to eat well tonight." The second said.

     "Messing with helpless dragon eggs? Talk about taking the easy route." Spyro said, heading towards them.

     "Well, if it isn't the Skylanders."  The third said.

     "Just leave the egg alone, and no one gets hurt." Eruptor said.

     "How about, no." The first said.  Spyro dashed towards them and used his fire breathing, and grabbed them, and then smashed them to the ground.

     "You win, you win!" The second greeble said, and they took off running.

     "Good job Spyro." Eruptor said, coming up to him. Before anyone could say anything else, they heard a crack.

     "The egg!" Spyro exclaimed, and went over to it. There was a small crack on the side.

    "Do you think it's hatching?" Jet-Vac asked, coming over. He sat down next to where Spyro was standing, watching the egg.

Baby Dragonet's Pov

     I broke away my egg's shell, little by little. I could see light through the cracks, and made a small hole in front of my face, and saw five figures in front of me. The first one I saw I took a liking to immediately. He looked friendly and soft. The second one looked crazy. The third looked friendly too, and so did the fourth and fifth. I eagerly broke out of my shell, the top part lifting up on my head.

     "Awww." The figures said. I looked over at the first person I saw, and tried to climb out of the remaining shell, toppling it over.

     "It's so cute." The second figure said. I got out of the shell, and clumsily walked to the first figure.

     "I think she likes you, Jet-Vac." The fourth figure said. I tripped over my own feet, falling onto the ground.

    "Aww, come here, little one." Jet Vac said. He picked me up and cradled me in his arms.

     "She looks like a rainbow crystal, with all these pastel colors." The fourth said.

     "What are we going to call her?" The third said.

     "Who said we were keeping her?" The fifth figure said.

     "She has no home Eruptor. Her parents aren't here, and usually one of the parents stay to protect the egg. She must have been orphaned. And we can't just leave her here." The third figure said.

     "We can give her away." Eruptor said.

     "No. If she is rare, then people would try to make a profit off of her." The fourth figure said.

     "I nominate Jv to take care of her!" The second figure said.

     "Me?" Jet-Vac questioned.

     "It does make sense for Jet Vac to take care of her, but we should all pitch in. Especially since we don't know what she could be capable of." The forth figure said.

     "Eh. It's not really my thing. Sorry Stealth Elf, but I'm out." The third said.

     "I don't care if it's not your thing, Spyro. We are all going to pitch in." Stealth Elf said.

     "Fine. But I'm not doing any diaper duty." Spyro said.

     "Well, let's focus on one thing at a time. Elf was right when she said she looked like a rainbow crystal, and I think her name should revolve around that." Jet-Vac said, cuddling me.

     "How about, Crystal Pastel Rainbow?" Spyro suggested.

     "Thats a great one, Spyro!" Elf said.

     "Thanks. Well, we should probably head back." Spyro said. Everyone got up, and started to walk, with me snuggled up in Jet-Vac's arms.