Prologue

" Ma'am here is a call for you from India " Mary says smilingly whereas
" connect it " Mary hears her boss order from the other head and sighs. She had been working around here in this office from beginning and only think she knew about her boss is that she hates emotions and attachments. Her boss is not any stone hearted person but hates to be weak in front of people. She connects the call to her boss as she has ordered.

"Hello... " preeta lifts up the call
"Hello " she repeats again. Was it a prank call? She decides to end the call and warn Mary to check properly before she connects the call next time. She did not have time to waste. She runs physiotherapist firm and has meetings to attend and expansions to decide.
" Preeta " she heard the whisper from other end and she was startled. She knew this voice very well.
" preeta are you here? " the voice asks and somewhere she could sense the confusion.
" I'm here. Mr Karan luthra " preeta said in the most possible cold voice she could speak.
" how can I help you? " she asks him without letting me speak.
" I'm sorry... " he apologized and she knew he had finally found the truth which had told him hundreds of times more but he refused to believe.

" I'm don't have time for this "
"what?! " she could sense his amusement from his voice. What had he excepted? Once he had said sorry she would cancel all her works, take the next flight to India and land up in his house like love sick puppy.
" it has been two years and I am done with everything. It does not matter. If you want forgiveness. Fine I forgive you. Please don't waste your time and even mine by calling here the next time. Bye " she hung up the call before she could hear more from him.
" Mary next time please check before you connect some unknown stranger call to me " preeta ordered her before she started going through some emails in her laptop.

" sorry sir, we can't connect your call. Ma'am has strictly warned not to " Mary responded from the other end.
" please listen. Your ma'am knows me very well " karan spoke.
" I'm really sorry. I can't help you "
The line gets cut.
Karan could not help himself from controlling his frustration. He had finally managed to  contact preeta but she was ready to hear anything.
" what did you except Karan luthra that she would forget everything and come running in your arms after all the humiliation you caused her " he felt his conscience mocking him.
His one wrong step caused him to lose  his everything. He did not know what to do. It took two years to finally find something about her. Now when he knows where she was. All he needed was to make amends and get her back in his life but the question was how will he do something like that when she simply shut him off the life.

" how much money did sherlyn give you haa? "
" I know middle class gold diggers like you "
" I married you for revenge"

"preeta Ma'am are you ok? " navin snapped her back from her thoughts rather from her nightmares.
She maintained her posture and nodded positively.
" Ma'am we have very good offer from india. All we need is to go and finalize it here "
" fine make a team and finalize it "
" ma'am I was thinking if you would join us. Since You're from India and the communication would very easy if you would... "
" I can't " preeta cut him off.
" do this without involving me or cancel the deal" she firmly stated.
Navin was confused with her words. He had never seen boss hesitant about something. This deal was very profitable for the firm but still she was not keen on it left him confused.

Preeta entered her cabin and locked herself. She had informed Mary to cancel her meeting for today.
" I'm sorry " she could still not forget his voice. Why was he here trying to contact her when he did not try all this years. Why did she even care? This man had almost destroyed her. She was not letting him to do that again. Karan luthra was a closed chapter and will remain so.

"Di we have to head back to India di for maa " shristi convinced her.
" Why? Why back to that hell? " preeta was frustrated.
" di maa is wanting to see pragya di. So we have to " shristi reasoned with her.
" why can't pragya di come here and we leave here happily away from all the drama " preeta says.
" Di... "
" fine. I'm booking the tickets. We will go with maa and see pragya di and come back as soon as possible " preeta instructs and shristi agrees.
There was nothing left in india for them now. Two years ago everything had gotten over. She and her di had taken the first opportunity and left the country with their mother. Now after two years settled in Canada away from all the heartbreaks and pain. Going back to India will only bring all the past but she had to do it for the sister who is here in India  and for the mother who yearned to see her first daughter. For herself and preeta di who needed a closure forever from the past a final one.

Literally I'm furious. I'm not watching this show anymore. I don't even know why do I start watching ekta's  shows.  First kumkum now kundali. All that lady knows is to destroy. I quit watching the show long ago because of all Prithvi overdose, I just glanced through the last week just to see sherlyn exposure and what do we get Rishabh and sherlyn marrying
Preeta in hospital and Karan thinking she is a coward who ran away. Karan calling preeta a middle class gold digger has got me so angry. She was the same girl who did so much for you and you still don't understand her. Hell with you and your own family. Now he goes two steps ahead marries preeta and confess to love her and leaves her in middle of the road. Karan can rot in hell. Preeta is not a toy. I hope preeta does not forgive him. This is not Love and no one deserves a guy like Karan.
Preeta girl buckle up, the guy just crossed his limits and you still try to prove yourself to someone who did not trust you and lost it with some fake evidence . He is not needed and not worth it a bit.

I know at the end of the day, preeta will be back, begging karan to believe her and I did not sign for this. I wrote this ff because of my frustration. I'm hell angry that I invested in this show.