Chapter 15: that was close

Just a warning, towards the end of this chapter is a part that is a bit intense. I'll put a warning at the start and continue reading if you please. Enjoy 💞
————
"That. Is. Awesome." Ben says, awestruck. "Umm yeah it's awesome! Oh my gosh." You smile.

"L-Look we need to get this job done, I'm sure it'll be nice and quick with the power you have (Y/n)." And with that, Ben runs off. Confused, you run along behind him.

-

"Their houses aren't too far apart. Should be easy." Ben says sternly, his mood changed quickly. You nod.

Ben disappears and you see him reappear in a window, he waves for you to follow him. So, you awkwardly stroll up to the house.

"Is anyone else home?" You whisper to Ben, who opened the front door for you quietly.

"Nope, just us and Alanna. You want this one?" You go pale, remembering you actually have to kill these people. "Uh no, you can have her." "Sweet." Ben smirks.

You don't know what happened, you stayed in the living room of the house. All you heard was the screams of a girl and bens laughing.

Well now I see why he's here, I guess they're all like this while killing. You shiver, the fact you just listened to someone die was scarring.

-

"Oh I know this guy, he went to my school. He's kinda a jerk." You say to Ben, he nods.

"Then this should be fun for you." He chuckles, looking up at you with an evil grin. Ugh what the hell?

You carefully open the door and make sure it's left ajar, just in case you need a quick escape.

You quickly map out what you think the layout of the house is like. It's single story, Tony is in the lounge which is two windows away from the door in a different room.

You sigh. There better not be anyone else here.

As if on queue, you hear big heavy footsteps from the other side of the house. You turn and hear Ben giggling, he's holding the door shut.

"Damn you Ben." You whisper to yourself. There's a small hallway in front of you that leads into the kitchen.

You quickly but quietly run to it, hiding under a bench. The footsteps grow louder until they're in the same room as you are.

It's a big man, very muscular and tall. Shit. You think to yourself. Go away go away go away!

You accidentally grunt quietly out loud. "Is someone in here?" The man says sternly. "Isabell, are you hiding again?" He says more happy. Isabell... you remember, Tony has a little sister, 8 years old.

You grit your teeth. I'm not killing a child.

"Aaaand.. found ya!" In a swift motion he bend down to look under the bench and gasps, reaching for a weapon.

You scream slightly and run out from the bench, down a hall and into the living room. You tackle Tony and hold your arm around his throat, the other hand covered in fire.

"D-DONT come any closer!" You studder nervously. "Get away from my son you monster!"

Monster... that word hit you in the heart like a bullet. "I'm... I'm not a monster." You whisper. Or am I?

"I will attack! Do you hear me?? Get away from Tony!" The man launches at you, but the attack was short lived.

He falls to the ground with a thud, a knife sticking out of his neck. As he falls, you see a figure standing behind him. "Jeff?" You say. "What are you doing here?" You say quite nervously. He stares at you through his black hair, most of it covering his face.

"You're such a stupid girl (Y/n), you know that? What were you thinking? That was so dangerous!" Tony cries, but doesn't move.
(Aight guys it's coming OOF)
"I... I didn't know he'd be here!" You yell "Why didn't you take Ben with you at least?? You've never done this before!"

Before you could argue, there's a small voice at the doorway. "Daddy?" Its a little girl. "Isabell run! These are bad people!" Tony screams at his little sister.

"If you hurt her I will kill you BOTH I swear to god!" He struggles and you begin to get teary. Jeff Rips his knife out of the dads neck and the child screams. Running away.

"Do it (Y/n), get it over and done with." He begins towards the child slowly. You wanted to yell at him to not kill the child, but there was no use.

"I'm.. I'm so sorry Tony." You grit your teeth and slam your hand into his face. He screams out in agony. But soon enough, he goes limp, melted skin covers your hand and you throw up.

"Well done, try keep it in next time princess." Jeff grunts, fresh blood covering his knife, small bloody hand prints cover his face.

"She was so helpless. I can't believe you Jeff." You say, no longer crying. "You're the monster here." Jeff smiles "Am I though? I'm still a normal person with normal person abilities. If I'm the monster? What does that make you?"