Moving In

Sal sighed as he stepped out of the taxi, it was almost pitch black outside but he had finally made it to the dorms. He smiled slightly under the prosthetic and started to walk over to the dorms, his suitcase hitting his heel behind him. He ran up the stairs, eager to see Larry again. But he instantly regretted it after he made it to his floor, panting heavily.

"Nevere... again..." He coughed before opening the door the the hallway. He walked through the halls, his footsteps echoing. He quickly checked the room number again and opened the door.

"Sal!" Sal's face instantly lit up as Larry hugged him.

"I got your bed and Gizmo's stuff, so relax!" Sal could feel his eyes widen.

"Why? You didn't need to do that!" Sal let go of Larry and looked up at him.

"Don't worry about it. Oh, but I hope you don't mind bunking next to our other roommate." Sal followed his friend inside. Other roommate? He was never told he would have two roommates.

"It's fine! Who is it anyway?" Sal shut the door behind them as Larry looked at him.

"That's the thing, dude. He moved in all his stuff and left! I've never even seen him!" Sal nodded. That was... odd. He shrugged it off, walking over to his bed and putting his suitcase on it, beginning to unpack. He took out his clothes and put them in a drawer before setting up his books atop of the dresser. He opened his backpack that had stabbed holes in it and laid Gizmo on the bed, the cat instantly taking a liking to the soft bed. After he finished unpacking, he laid down and snuggled his fluffy baby. He didn't really care about changing or taking off his prosthetic- Wait... How would his other roommate react to his face?! He would just have to hide it. He was about to drift off when...

B A M

Sal instantly sat up, looking at the bow slammed open door. He saw a tall blonde boy standing there, drenched in water. They all stared at him and he stared back.

"You're my roommate?!" All of the boy's screamed in unison.

(Word count: 368)