It's a Slice Day

Hoseok goes to see Yoongi again but figures out he's sick so he gets his number off another worker that works at the pizza place

Hoseok then rings Yoongi up.

"Hello?—"

"Can i order a pizza"

"IUDSBJKNJH HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER"

"A porn website i dunno"

"If my name has been reported on the news tomorrow, it's because I killed a man called Kim Taehyung"

"Woah there, I'm only here to order pizza"

"I'm sICK"

"I'm hungry, you're irrelevant."

"Fine if i deliver you a pizza will you leave me alone?"

"Yes" Hoseok smiled brightly.

Yonngi got up from his bed, putting on his jacket.

"Address?"

"it's xxx xxxxx x"

Yoongi hung up the phone and getting on the delivering motorcycle, riding with the pizza he made quickly at the store. He was able to get in since he was co-manager of the place.

Hoseok laid on his couch thinking about the older 'mint haired boy' and how cute he looked in his work clothes, it didn't matter if they were tacky or not, Hoseok liked any type of fashion. Yoongi looks good in everything wbk no shade or tea just facts.

Yoongi soon arrived to Hoseok's house. It looked pretty massive compared to Yoongi's house since it was a little apartment. Lmaoo he can barely afford rent, he has to live off ramen.

He rang the doorbell, pizza box in his grasp as he waited for Hoseok like the obedient bottom he is. Eventually, the door opened, revealing the confident gay, Hoe-seok.

"I knew you'd come crawling back for my ass" Hoseok grinned, staring at the pale mint-haired boy.

"With that flat ass? Flat earthers are jealous" Yoongay remarked, staring boredly the younger.

"Honey, me and you both know that ain't true, but go off" Hoseok scoffs, flipping his nonexistent long hair.

"So you gonna pay, or..?" Yoongi drawled out, changing the subject and passing the pizza box to the taller.

"Oh right, money" Hoseok reached into his pocket, getting a stack of money out.

"What the hell" Yoongi's eyes widened at the money.

"What?" Hoseok was clueless of why Yoongi was so shocked over money. 

"Ohh i forgot you work at a broken pizza place so you don't see this much cash often" Hoseok snickered, making Yoongi growl.

"Shut the fuck up and give me the money" Yoongi said, as a crash of thunder was heard.

The rain started to pour quicker and quicker by the minute.