Chapter 11

Guys before I start the chapter I need to tell you that now my school has started, for some days I am not going for my tuition because its the starting right? But since now I school have started so I wont be able to give a update of more than 2500 words other than the weekends, and that too alternate days like always right? So if sometimes I miss anything so pls dont mind. Ok now lets go on with the story right?
Happy reading

All again sat im the car and left. They reached there hotel. Sameer picked up Naina again in bridal style, they all enter the lift and get up to there rooms. They reached till Naina's room, Sameer made Pandit open the door. He entered the room and made Naina lay on the bed, covered her with the duet and kissed her forehead. Unknowingly a smile crept of his face. He wad about to live when Naina held his hand in sleep.

Naina (still sleeping): Umm Sameer tu tum na mujhe chod me matt jana😴😪

Sameer: Kahogi phir bhi nhi jaunga. Pag ladki pata nhi kya sapna dekh rhi hai...

He kept his hand on hers and lightly made her leave it and kept it on her chest, and her left closing the door behind. He went to his room, layed on his bed and tried really hard to sleep. But he was in deep thoughts, he was only thing about his "His Naina" he remembered when she giggle in the club and again his lips turned into a curve. He said in deep thoughts
"What is happening to me, goddd this girl will turn me crazy". He glanced beside him and remembered how she used to cuddle and sleep in his protective arms. He just kept his thoughts behind and closed his eyes and pulled the duvet on him. It was more than 45 mins past when in Naina's room when she felt the absence of warmed in which she was everything, she felt that no protective arms were wrapped around her. She kept her hand beside her to check if Sameer is there, and he not. She woke up with a jerk and started looking here and there.

Naina: Sameer Sameer.

She tried calling him but no answer came, them she realised that he will be in his room. She quickly got up closed her room and literally ran to his room. Which was luckily open because he just forgot to close it. She entered and saw him with closed eyes hugging and pillow, it was quite hard to find out if he was sleeping or just his eyes were closed. She clossd the door behind her, walked towards the bed looked at the pillow in Sameer's arms with full jealousy and hatred (Pagal ladki 🤣)
Naina (murmuring): Iss pillow ki himmat kaise huyi Sameer ke baho me sone ki yeh jagah meri hai😑)

She quickly let the pillow free from his embrace and threw it somewhere, now Sameer opened his eyes slightly and saw Naina lecturing the pillow

Naina: Hey you Miss Pillow mere Sameer se durr raho samjhi jaha tum soyi thi na voh jagah meri hai sirf me soh sakti hu uske saath cuddle karne ka samjhi tum, gandi kahiki😑😏.

Sameer giggled under his breath and mumbled "Hayeee hak jama rhi hai, yeh ladki meko pagal karke chodegi pagal😍😂". Nain turned towards Sameer and he quickly closed his eyes to show her he is sleeping.

Naina: Aur aap Mr. Maheshwari waha me tumhare bina soh nhi paa rahi hu  aur aap yaha aram se soh rahe hai huh! Voh bhi uss gandi pillow ke saath cuddle karke.

Saying this she went to the bed and slipped into his arms and hugged him while sleeping and cuddled into his arms closing her eyes. Sameer smiled with closed eyes at her possessive but cute antics. Now both felt completeness, in the warmth of each others arms. The warmth they missed so much in just a fraction of an hour. It was feeling like they were getting more and possessive about each other, and slowly slowly getting to know what they meant to each other, what was there role in each other's life. It felt like we all dont have to wait for much longer to find them together, like soulmates. Anyways. Hours passed and it was like almost 10:30 in the morning when the noises from outside start coming. The gang was shouting loud and loud for them. All were banging the door like something had happened. Because of the voices Sameer woke up and saw Naina struggling because of thr voices, so he quickly slipped out of her embrace and ran towards the door, opened it and saw the whole gang standing there with Priyanka.

Sameer: Kya hai kyu itni zor zor se darwaza baja rahe ho

Pandit: Bhai bhai voh Nai Naina apne kamre me nhi hai, pata nhi kaha gayi humko tension ho rahi hai

Sameer: Abe akkal se paidal teko lagta hai voh mere beena soyegi vih dekh soyi hai waha.

He pointed towards the beauty sleeping on the bed with messy hairs.

Munna: Haye bhagwaan tum donon hum log kitna darr gaye the

Sameer: Accha baba sorry

Preeti: Accha voh sab chodo tum donin jaldi ready ho aur lobby me aao  khch ghanto baad mehendi hai

Sameer: Are haa

Pri: Sameer jaldi ana we have to eat our breakfast aur phir pata haina ki ladkiyo ko kitna time lagta hai ready hone, jaldi ana

Sameer: Yeah bus 20 15 mins

All: Thik hai.

All left while Sameer closed the door and went towards "His Naina" he moved his hand in her long traces and kissed her forehead. He was in no mood of waking up his sleeping beauty, but he had to.

Sameer: Uthane ka bhi man nhi kar raha kitni pyaari lag rahi hai aise sote wakt bilkul choti bacchi jaisi!

Sameer again moved his hand through her traces and called her out Lovingly

Sameer: Baccha baccha utho dekho sab bola rahe hai.

Naina: Ummm mujhe nini aa rahi hai😴😪

Sameer: Pata hai baccha par abhi uthna padega na chalo chalo utho

Naina: Ummm Sameer Soh aur Sone do 😪😴

Sameer: Nainu utho warna

Naina: Warna

Sameer: Warna

He starts tickling her.

Naina: hahahah Same Sameer cho chodo meko, hahahahah abbbb uth ga gayi na, hahahahah

Sameer: Dekha mene utha liya

Naina: Yeh cheating hai

Sameer:  Nai hai, accha baccha now get ready hume breakfast karke Pri ki mehendi ki bhi preparations karni hai

Naina: h haa.

Both of them quickly get up take a bath and left towards the lobby.

💕Khushi💕

Guys I know short update. But i am hell tired because of my school. I promise tomorrow I will post the whole mehendi No Matter What. Accha now vote comment and tell your views 💕💕💕💕