Oikawa x f!reader

!rewritten!

!rewritten!

Warnings: 18+ smut, substances, college au:

summary(cummary): you and Toru oikawa are friends and he texts you late in the night to come over for a "sesh"...

You knocked impatiently on Oikawa's door.

"Toruuu, open up the god damn door ive been waiting for 5 fucking minutes" you whined waiting for him to open the door.

"I'm coming hold on, Jesus" you could hear him stumble around in front of the door, when he swiftly swung it open with a joint in his mouth. You rolled your eyes as you walked in and placed your bag on the table next to the door. You were wearing a short skirt, and fuck did Toru love the way you looked in that skirt. He couldn't help himself but to look you up and down in that short little skirt of yours. You didn't notice of course, you yourself were a little ditzy just like him.

"Wow, you texted me to come over for a sesh and couldn't even wait for me? You're a slut for Mary jane." Toru scoffed at you.

"Well maybe if you had gotten here earlier, you would've been here when i lit the joint." You stood and stared at him as you watched him walk over to the couch.

"Maybe if you had opened the door and not made me wait, then you could've lit the joint with me." you heard Toru scoff as you walked to where he was sitting and sat next to him. You held out your hand glaring at him, making grasping motions.

"What?"

"Jesus you're so stupid, pass the fucking joint"

"Shut the fuck up" Toru groaned passing you the joint. As you took a hit, he grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

"Mm what do you want to watch?"

"Wanna watch 10 things I hate about you?" Toru rolled his eyes.

"I hate your stupid fucking chic flicks, but i kinda feel bad for smoking without you so fine." You rolled your eyes at him.

"I'm still amazed at how many people fuck you with your personality. " you said giggling. You could feel the high set in as you took another hit from the joint and passed it to Toru.

"Shut the fuck up y/n, you know everybody loves the way i act." you rolled your eyes at him.

"Not me"you scoffed. Toru laughed and brought the joint to his lips eyeing your thighs, and took a hit.

"Then why'd you let me fuck you on this couch last week, y/n?" You looked at him, and fuck the way he was looking at you made you get flashbacks. You couldn't help but get turned on.

Toru laughed a little, his adam's apple bobbing up and down.

"Mhm thats what i thought, y/n." he said, eyeing you. You threw your head back groaning.