𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒~𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Koshi sugawara x reader
{𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡,𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓}
⚠️𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚⚠️

As y/n stood shakily over her sink, holding a knife, looking at her scars from the cuts that she had made. She began to lower her knife to make yet another cut. Y/n want to kill her self. 'I'm too much of a pussy' she thought. Suddenly thoughts of her boyfriend, friends, family, (favorite sport/activity) had come into her head.

Koshi. Y/n loves him. 'He's better off without me' y/n thought while hesitantly putting the knife on her skin. Tears fell from her face blurring her vision.

"S-shit" y/n stuttered out as she began to feel light headed. As she sat down, the knife had dropped from her hand, only causing one cut to her wrist. Y/n stared at the ground. At the knife. The knife that had smeared her blood on the floor. Y/n started to have a panic attack. Why did she do this to herself? Y/n wanted to be happy. Y/n didn't want to be depressed anymore.

"Hey y/n! I came over to surprise you with some Starbucks-" koshi stopped mid sentence and dropped the drinks on the ground when he saw you. You looked up at him with your tear stained face then looked away biting your lip.

"I thought you said you were going to stop. I thought you were put in medication? Are you not taking it? Am I not enough for you?" Koshi chocked out.

"N-no I love you, but I-I." You couldn't finish your sentence because you began to sob. Koshi walked over to you and bent down. He picked you up as he looked at the knife you had used thrown on the floor. He snickered.

"You need to stop cutting yourself. Promise me you'll stop." Koshi said as he carried you to your kitchen to wash your cut and bandage it.

"I can't promise." Suddenly Koshi stopped what he was doing. His hair covered his face.

"Why? How could you do this? I love you y/n. So many people do. What if you had cut a nerve and the bleeding didn't stop? Think about all the people who love you. How would they react? Your friends? Your family? What would they do? G-god y/n why the fuck do you do this to me. Koshi said as his breath hitched. You sat there, stunned by his words. You wanted to get better. For him. For you.

"Do you know where my medication is?" Koshi nodded as he began looking for it. He opened the bottle and gave you the pill. As you took the pill, you knew that wasn't the only thing that would help. At that moment you decided to sign yourself up for therapy. As Koshi finished cleaning your cuts, he picked you up and carried you to your room to cuddle you. He sat you down on your bed and flopped down beside you.

"Don't hurt yourself like that ever again, y/n." Koshi groaned stressed out. He pulled you close into his chest, drawing circles on your back.

"Please don't do that to me. Don't leave me here by myself." Koshi stuttered out as he began to cry.

"Koshi, I'm sorry." You said sobbing. His grip on you tightened as you nuzzled I'm closer to his chest. You could feel him shaking as guilt creeped in on you. As you and Koshi's sobs got louder, you heard your phone go off.

Bald bitch
Hey, y/n where the fuck are you and Koshi?? What y'all doing?? 🗿

Dumb whore
We doin the nasty sir 🗿
Milk man
You dumb ass
Dad
That's not nice crappyama
Dumb whore
I-

You giggled, koshi noticed and looked over your shoulder with his head nuzzled into his neck. He laughed, causing you to feel his breath on your shoulder. You shivered at the contact.

Sugamoma
Ugh we were cuddling but y'all just had to interrupt 👁👄👁
Tiny crackhead
That's all? 🗿
GODDESS
Oml can yall let my hoe and her mans cuddle?😳
GODDESS
You guys really are cockblocks
Ginger cinnamon roll
What's a cockblock?
Bald bitch
Something that blocks your cock, are you dumb?
Dumb whore
NO DONT RUIN CINNAMON ROLLS INNOCENCE I WILL LITERALLY FIGHT YOU
Sassyshima
Are you guys coming to practice? Or are you going to be lazy and get fat?

You put your phone down as you scoffed at tsukishimas remark. As you leaned into koshi, he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"We should probably go to practice" he whispered. I nodded in response getting up, wincing because of the cuts on my wrist.

"Is your wrist going to be ok? Do I need to put more bandages on it?" He asked concerned.

"No it's fine it just stings- w-what are you doing?!" You asked flustered as he kissed your wrist and looked up at you.

"Making you feel better." He gave you a smile.

"Sugamama always to the rescue." You fake cried.

"W-wha why are you crying?!" Koshi shouted not knowing what to do. Suddenly you pulled him into a hug, wrapping your arms around his waist. Koshi smiled at your actions, when he suddenly bent down to your neck. He breathed on it, giving you shivers. He suddenly latched on to your neck biting it, causing you to slightly moan at the sensation.

"I thought we were supposed to go to your practice??" You asked flustered.

"We are, just wanted to show your 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 ." He smiled at you.

This is horrible lmfao idek what it turned into-