𝐵𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑑- 𝑘𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

𝐾𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
{𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓}

Your boyfriends match with Aoba Johsai for the miyagi Prefectural qualifiers had just finished. You had tears in your eyes seeing karsuno lose to them, that Kageyama lost to Oikawa. You watched as your boyfriend walked off the court. He looked pitiful. You could see him trying to stop himself from crying.

As fast as you could, you ran down to to karsuno's team, more specifically Kageyama. Once you got down there they had already left the for the other team to warm up.

"Kageyama! Where are you?!" You screamed for him. He needed you and you needed him. That expression he wore on his face kept replaying in your head. You needed to tell him it wasn't his fault for loosing the match. As your were running, you saw hinata and Kageyama together outside.

As you ran over to them, you ushered hinata to go ahead with the rest of the team for what you assumed was a meeting. As he ran ahead with the others you walked over to kageyama, who was getting his hair wet under a water fountain.

"Kageyama."

"Kageyama!" You yelled distraught.

"What do you want y/n." Hissed kageyama.

"Look at me." Kageyama still has his head under the fountain.

"God damn it kageyama, I said LOOK AT ME." You screamed as your voice hitched. He still wouldn't look at you. Suddenly you pulled on his sweaty jersey with enough force to pull him away from the fountain. You pulled kageyama into a hug, your arms wrapping around the taller figure with you head on his chest. You could hear his heart beat still beating fast from the match.

"I want you to know, karsuno didn't loose the match because of you."

"I'm sorry y/n." Kageyama said those words as if he didn't hear what you had just said.

"What did I just say? Karsuno didn't loose because of you. Aoba johsai's team just worked together better. They had more experience as team. Loosing a match doesn't mean all the blame has to go on one person. Besides, I think you did amazing dumbass. Your expectations of yourself are way to damn high. You cocky bastard." Kageyama laughed a little bit giving you his creepy ass smile. You could only smile back at him knowing that was the best he could do. Suddenly Kageyama pulled you closer into his chest as he wrapped his arms around your waist as you rested you head on his chest. Suddenly you could hear muffled sobs. You looked up to see kageyama crying. You wiped his tears off his face. Before your mind could react, your body had subconsciously put your hands on his face to lower him down for kiss. As you broke away from the kiss, you realized what you did, your cheeks having a blush on them as kageyamas did.

"I-I'm sorry." You mumbled with your hands up in the air like you were trying to grope something. Kageyama laughed at you.

"Dumbass whatchu tryna grope." He laughed as he brought a hand up to his face.

"E-excuse me sir, you wish I'd grope your tiny ass dick."

"Hm I think I could prove both of those statements wrong." He said smirking.

"We should hurry up before we miss the meeting with the team." You whispered with your face flushed. Suddenly an idea popped up in your brain. You always wanted a piggy back ride from kageyama. Suddenly you jumped up onto his back, quickly wrapping your arms around his neck for support.

"Carry me bitch." You ordered kageyama.

"Hm I don't know, this bitch is tired." Kageyama yawned as your struggled to cling onto him. To your surprise he grabbed onto your thighs, and began walking towards what you assumed was the meeting. As you both walked in, you realized the meeting was over.

"Aw look at the two love birds finally joining us." Tanaka said.

"I wonder what typa scandalous things they were doing." Gasped nishinoya. This caused both you and kageyama to blush as he put you down.

"That's enough you two." Sugamama always came in to shut those two up at the right time.

"The bus is going to be here in a minuet or two, what were you doing that took so long?" Hinata asked.

"Ah hinata you innocent boy, isn't it obvious?They were defiantly doing the nasty."nishinoya said nodding his head confidently.

"E-excuse me?!" You said annoyed as a tic mark began to form on your head.

"Can someone explain what 'doing the nasty' is?" Hinata asked.

"It means they had se-" thankfully diachi interrupted Tanaka before he could explain.

"Oh I think the bus is here." Diachi said as everybody sweated bullets at Hinata's question.

As soon as you had got onto the bus, kageyama fell asleep on your shoulder. Before you knew it, you had joined him in his sleep.

Suddenly you heard your name being whispered. You began to wake up from your nap noticing kageyama sleep talking.

"Y/n......" you smiled at the thought of kageyama dreaming about you.

"Y/n....y-you dumbass." You sighed inwardly. This boy found a way to annoy you in his sleep, but he was your annoying 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝 and you loved him.

Kageyama and his tsundere ass is bby 🥺