Chapter 16: Surprise

Philippines. Belle was scanning her phone over the scandal that has been going around in Japan and Korea that day.

'Famous Halyu Star Jang Keun Suk's rumored girlfriend attends Japan concert.'

The title says it all and eels all over the world went crazy over that single article and the photo of both of them hugging was the only thing she can see in her feed the entire day.

Yesterday before the concert, Keun Suk Oppa just suddenly ran to hug Belle and a photo was taken from them but Keun Suk Oppa didn't thought that the paparazzi would sell that photo. He and the management decided its better not to say something about the article and let it die a natural death.

However around noon and the rumors seems to grow even bigger, like a wildfire it kept on burning. It was the hottest topic for eels who became instant detectives and recognize the bouquet the girl was holding in the picture to be the same picture Keun Suk Oppa posted the other night in his SNS account. Fans started believing that the girl Keun Suk Oppa was hugging was indeed his girlfriend and it ended up breaking a lot of hearts.

If the staff at the company are worried over the first ever scandal about them, Keun suk Oppa and his friends finds it amusing. Keun Suk Oppa has a naughty grin all day and was thinking of teasing his fans even more, thankfully they managed to distract him into playing pingpong and card games at the private game room of the hotel.

Later in the evening, the naughty grin and the happiness was unfortunately washed away from his face and was replaced with a sad frown as her flight back to the Philippines was drawing close. The staff and the management both in Korea and Japan didn't allow him to take Belle to the airport for their safety and 'not to add fuel to the rumors' as quoted by Han Sung Oppa.

That day the fansite crashed a lot of times, the company received a lot of message from eels and media asking for confirmation and even Keun Suk Oppa's inbox exploded as well. An hour before she leave for the airport, the company decided to pacify the fans by having BB Oppa manage the situation. He shared a photo of himself, Keun Suk and their other friends before and after the concert last night where in both of them were holding identical bouquets of roses. The only difference was the color of the rose, BB Oppa has yellow roses while Keun suk Oppa has orange roses.

That night the rumors then died down a natural death, although not all, for some believe that something fishy has been going on.

At the airport, she was greeted by her overly excited friends who also seem to be following the issue. They didn't let her rest until they squeezed her of all details of her short but meaningful and romantic vacation in Korea.

That night as she lay in her bed, she was finally able to rest her heart mind and body. She was back to her own world but this time her heart and her being is whole. She is complete.

Back in the Japan, the second day concert was anticipated by fans. The duo was finally able to talk about what happened the other day, the rumors that spread and what the commotion over Keun Suk Oppa's romantic love life. BB Oppa teased Keun Suk Oppa and he just laughed it all. In the end they both said that it was gift from a friend who surprised them with her attendance yesterday. Keun Suk Oppa even joked and said that he recruited her to the pond and the eels just laughed at him. With that, the second day of the concert ended in a success and the next day, Team H returned to Korea.

The days they had to spend away from each other was so slow and lonely but they have a lot on their minds to focus on for the mean time.

Belle and her friends has been very busy because of the opening of the diner. She was finally able to finish the manuscript on time and when Valentines came TAB's Diner opens.