Chapter 21: Pictures and Foe

Paradise. No, it was an understatement to call it paradise for it was actually heaven she's seeing. For a moment she couldn't help but close her eyes, inhale and feel the cold breeze embracing her. She could feel like her worries being blown away by the air.

The sun hasn't risen yet. The sky was indigo and the clouds near the horizon were turning red orange, signals that it won't be too long for the first sunrise. The air was a bit cold but it was refreshing it felt like the coldness was embracing Belle with warmth and comfort.

The wide horizon infront calms her, making her at peace. She wanted to stay there like that and never leave. Somewhat that moment reminds her of her travels in Japan with Keun Suk Oppa, however this time, she loved the peace, the scenery even more, and it felt like heaven on earth.

From the shore there were stone pathways leading up to the cliff. On top a huge old fascinating white lighthouse stood like it was a mother beconing its children to come home. Bamboo fences stood encircling the edge of the cliff and only a few gaps in between used for cliff divers. Benches are around the lighthouse too so that people who wanted to come up the cliff will have a place to relax and enjoy the enchanting scenery.

As the sun started to rise and the sky started to look like a beautiful painting, she wasn't able help herself from taking pictures when suddenly she heard a sneeze. She looked behind her and saw Keun Suk Oppa hiding behind the lighthouse. He was holding his nose, his mask still in place and when he sneezed again Belle just found herself smiling at him.

"Oppa... What are you doing there?" she asked and Keun Suk Oppa who was found out started walking towards her and sat next to her on the bench.

"I followed you," he said scratching his nose, pulled his mask down and smiled at her, he was wearing a hood as well and they both look like burglars in their outfits. Belle looked at him with questioning eyes and he surrendered, "Alright, I went to your room earlier and you were not there, so I thought you might be here. After everything that happened yesterday, I just felt like you'd want to come here. You told me before, high places calms you... so I came here and I was right, I found you," he said smiling triumphantly and reached for her hand and pulled her to him. Belle find herself smiling at herself.

"Thank you for remembering Oppa," she said.

"Are you alright?" he asked after a while and in Belle's memory everything that happened yesterday flashed through her eyes.

It was 4 in the afternoon and the sun was still scorching hot, if not for the shade, Belle was sure to have turned pink just like how Kurt Oppa and his friends' skin is turning into from playing so much in the sun. Keun Suk Oppa who literally wont stay away from her side managed to evade the sun that afternoon so she got his skin secured from ultraviolet rays and from getting tanned. After snorkeling, Kurt and the others were playing beach volleyball by the shore.

The breeze was so fresh and the island where they are is deserted and only tourist goes there for sight seeing and pleasure. The guides were with them all the time. The sunset from that island was so nice and wonderful when suddenly Gun sama came hurrying with a few resort staff that seemed to have followed them. His face looks serious and Keun Suk Oppa seemed to have felt it too. He rushed to his side and all of a sudden his face became serious as well. Belle felt like her heart skipped when he glanced at her, his face dark as if something bad had happened.

Gun sama started gathering everyone and they as quickly as possible left the island and returned to the resort.

Then they were all gathered in Keun Suk Oppa's suite. It has been a while when Gun sama, Keun Suk, Kurt Oppa including Han Sung, all went outside and they haven't returned yet. Abby flipped when she saw the news that went rampant on the internet. Their vacation photos has just been leaked online and one tabloid in the Philippines has written about the vacation, about Keun Suk Oppa and about her.