~5~ g o o d m o r n i n g

Georgie's P.O.V
I'm currently laying awake (i've forgotten everything i learned in english class along with the past, present, and future tense of 'lie' and 'lay' and yes i know theyre different but wrre getting off topic-) i check the right side of the bed, and i see her, the girl of my dreams, probably too early, but she literally WAS in my dream, so it isn't an over-exaggeration. Her features, gosh dang, don't get me started her h/l, h/c, h/t hair fits her face so perfectly, the way her lips curl into a subtle smile, very small, but very noticable. Darn, i'm falling, real hard.

I got startled when i heard Sheldon's alarm clock for 6:00 (kinda forgot but i think Sheldon gets up at 4) damn. I saw y/n stir (?) In her sleep and i wanted to do nothing but turn that damn alarm clock off. Thankfully, it turned off. But it was too late.

"Georgie..?"
I pretended to sleep but that didn't work. I heard her giggle, all worth it though.

"I've been awake for 30 min, are you really that infatuated with me?"

What the hell is infatuated? Interested?

"Kidding." She giggled again. Three things to point out, number one, she's adorable, number two, she's acting adorable, number three, where's my y/n?, well not MY y/n,but the shy, reserved, sweet one, [she's still sweet though, let's be honest.]

"Who are you and what did you do to y/n?"
"Oh, sorry, i get really weird in the morning."
"You don't have to be sorry for it."
"Why?"
"Its cute."
Shit i said that. Dammit. ABORT MISSION. ABORT MISSION.
I saw her blush.
Blush?!

"Well,get up, we've got stuff to do."
"What do you mean stuff? We finished it all yesterday."
I said kinda annoyed, knowing that the project'll get in our way.
"I know."
"So what ARE we gonna do?" I said sitting up.
"Stare at each other." She giggled again, but i gotta say, i could do that all day [ha, that rhymed.]
I know she's joking though, so no signs of affection, sadly.
"Let's go."
I stand up, but my body flopped back to the bed.

"Oh Georgie?"
"Yeah" i said, raising my head
"Good morning!"
She yelled from outside
"Good morning, beautiful!"
Again i mumbled the last part.

Your P.O.V

I went downstairs and so far, no one's there. Which surprised me to say the least. Mainly cause it was sheldon who probably turned the alarm off. I felt a little bad for having to stay in the Cooper's house, so i decided to make a little breakfast. I opened one of the cupboards and see a peice of paper, it was a table of different food groups that sheldon eats everyday. (Just pretend that exists) and of course, i made what was on there. But a little more different, spice things up a bit you know?
I started cooking about 5 min. After i found everything.