Pink

Pink~ embarrassment, shyness, nervous

Yang Jeongin sighed as he slung his school bag over his shoulder. It was his first day of school at a new school, so he was a new kid. Hopefully, his hair wouldn't turn ridiculous colors like how it was whenever he went even potentially close to the school. His soulmate was close to the school, which means that she was in the school. He exhaled, hoping that he would finally meet her that day. It wasn't that he was desperate for his soulmate, he just wanted to meet the person who had been embarrassed lately. She was almost always embarrassed. And his hair was almost always pink.

XxX at school XxX

Jeongin's hair was white for a while, signalling that his partner was either calm or bored. He pinched himself quickly and got irritated really fast. He looked around the classroom, but nobody had changing hair colors. A boy sat down next to him and smiled at him.
"Yo, I'm Seungmin, and you?" The boy stated and asked as Jeongin's hair went a fluffy pink. Seungmin chuckled while pointing to his hair. "Nice hair color, man."
"Its not my fault that my soulmate likes pink so much...she almost ALWAYS is embarrassed!" Jeongin said, clearly irritated with both the boy sitting next to him and his soulmate. He held out his hand and let Seungmin take it. "Jeongin." Seungmin chuckled as Jeongin's hair went back to white. Seungmin pet his head and sent him a look.
"Good luck finding your soulmate. What if she's like...ugly?"