A/N

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING SOON
But
I'm doing cosplay on Tik Tok now...
I do more creepy cosplays, so just a warning

This is the one I'm in right now! ⬆️My Tik Tok is "Cassidy Minor"

My Tik Tok is "Cassidy Minor"

__________________________________________

Another A/N
I'm very sorry for not updating but, I'm sick.... Temp: 99.8
I'll try to get better with lots of water and rest.
ALSO
At my school, me and my class were just chilling in 3rd hour, waiting for the lesson to start, the usual. But then the fire alarm goes off. So me, my class, and my teacher go by our fire drill area, ya know, teachers count their students and then the principal says over the loudspeakers, "You can go back to class." Blah blah blah. But this time our principal, Mr. Denis, days that we can not be on the perimeter., and to go to the middle school gym. I was thinking that he was just trying to scare us and stuff. Just wait, it gets better. I was half way to the middle school, I turned around to look at the high school, and THERE ARE  F I R E  T R U C K S. I started to panic just a little because my headphones and stuff are still in my locker. So we arrived at the gym and all the classes sat in their groups on the bleachers and were there for maybe a good half hour when all of a sudden the middle school principal, Mr. Batzer, says over the loudspeakers, that all of us are getting dismissed early. So me and a couple other classmates walked / ran to our bus and went home.
We're not sure of the cause yet, but I've been hearing that a phone charger exploded in the band room, and ALL of the band room instruments and to be sent out to be cleaned. The next day the teachers showed us pictures of the band room, AND IT WAS B A D. Two walls were completely black and it looked like a nice 3 inches of soot on the ground. There's even caution tape covering the band room door. There are some people that can go in there to get instruments, music, etc. But they  have to wear masks and a protective body suit. And the next day I fell sick :).
The next chapter is coming 🖤💞🌙✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So um....

I broke my main device that I write on.....

I will get it back in 2 weeks. 

Updates will be EVEN SLOWER than usual. 

I try to update as much as I can, but with school and everything, its hard to update. I'm very sorry to all of you who are waiting patiently. 

But, on a good note,

I finally have counseling! 

For a few years, I haven't felt OK. I felt like a sad empty shell of a person that no one wanted. But, after my first meeting with the school counselor, I actually felt a little bit of hope. So now I'm on a weekly schedule, where I meet with him every Thursday \(^o^)/ 

Have a lovely morning/afternoon/evening/night everyone!